Let's hear it for Geeg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say, I don't know Geeg. I'm not trained in nails at the moment! I'm saving up for my CND course. I posted a while ago about training for CND and Geeg answered straight away with fab advice. I just want to say thankyou. We should respect someone of her callibre, professionalism and knowledge for giving up her time to help us all with our questions. Thankyou Gigi. A true professional!:Love:

Gigi you rock hun - you have been a massive inspiration to me along with the rest of your family.
luv ya lots! xxx

Last edited:
i believe i seen the thread in "question" too....it was appaulling if my memory serves me right!

geeg is a fabulous lady, if i ever get a pm from her i always go "omg. i got a message from gigi rouse!!!!!!!!!!!"

jsut as i would if i got a message from cher herself!

becasue i cant believe how much she helps everyone, and she does it with such passion for the nail industry and good work!

and her tutorials are amazing....my "goal nail" is still that ruby red stilletto....but with pink glitter instead (obviously...:lol:)

thankyou geeg!
:)

Geeg,

You know I love you and you are a true friend and I know that you are half a world away from me, but the friendship and knowledge you have given and shared with me will always be in heart no matter what!

We are going to meet up one day either you in the State or me in Spain...I don't know, but it WILL happen!

You are a sweetie! :hug:

Met Gigi at CND open day in Scotland recently, and i couldn't get over how gorgeous, lovely, helpful and all round great person she is !:hug: Big love up for the Geeg!:hug: (was also a bit star struck when saw her and the 2 Sams!! They are all such lovely, warm people)
Sorry to hear about vicious posts on here, some people need to get a life, and probably decent training. Love ya Gigi!!xx

Time to bury this old thread now.

I am going to thank you all for your posts, but close this thread now as it seems to be a target for some new (very new) members to take a pot shot at me personally for whatever their sad motives are.

Happy geeking all and long may this site strive to help and educate ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back