Lets make-Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick or lipgloss EVERY day!

During the day I would wear powder, blusher, a bit of eye shaddow, eye liner and mascara plus my lippy. For full evening makeup I would wear foundation too with a bit more dramatic eye shaddow. If I was at home all day with clients coming in at night..

However, if I had no clients booked in or wasnt going anywhere then I wouldnt wear any makeup ... ;)

I always wear a base during the day, but recently i have been wearing more. As at the weekend i fell (i wasnt even drunk!) after seeing to my little boy in the middle of the night, i was half asleep slipped on my slipper &cracked my cheek bone on the end of my bed ~ boo hoo. I now have a black eye, well to be fair it is now a nice shade of yellow/purple!!!

You should see the stares i get off people i feel like screaming it was an accident i fell, i think they must think cor look at her shes been in a fight or something!

Anyhow in answer to the original question at the moment, the more make up the better!!!LOL

Ps: if anyone has any tips on speeding up the bruising process or hiding the bruise please let me know!!!

i wear (i dont use foundation) bit of blusher/bronzer & eyeshadow, loads of eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. 2 things i couldn't live without lipgloss and eyeliner!! xx

tinted moisturiser, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss in the day, with foundation, blusher and eyeshadow added for evening out, wouldnt even open the door without mascara on.

omg!!! you would never see me without my face on!!!! lol
its a bit of tint, eyes mascara and lippy and a bit of cream blush,

i even put most of it back on after ive showered in the evening, my daughter asks why am i putting it all back on? i reply , in case there is a fire in the night, and she says , so? and i say " if theres a fire , who comes to rescue you?, fireman she says , i rest my case i say, !!!!!!!!!!!

powder,concealer,mascara,blusher-or i look ill and lipgloss for me although often on a sunday i give my skin a rest-look a right sight:eek:
love trying new eyeshadows when i go out though

I must be weid because i dont wear any make up day or night, i might wear a bit of lippy on a girls night out but that is it

julie dean said:
I must be weid because i dont wear any make up day or night, i might wear a bit of lippy on a girls night out but that is it
I'm with you.
I hardly ever wear makeup. I always use a lip balm cause I have very dry lips.

Every once in a while I do the whole bit just cause I feel like playing with makeup.

louise said:
I always wear a base during the day, but recently i have been wearing more. As at the weekend i fell (i wasnt even drunk!) after seeing to my little boy in the middle of the night, i was half asleep slipped on my slipper &cracked my cheek bone on the end of my bed ~ boo hoo. I now have a black eye, well to be fair it is now a nice shade of yellow/purple!!!

You should see the stares i get off people i feel like screaming it was an accident i fell, i think they must think cor look at her shes been in a fight or something!

Anyhow in answer to the original question at the moment, the more make up the better!!!LOL

Ps: if anyone has any tips on speeding up the bruising process or hiding the bruise please let me know!!!
Bet you said 'oh dear that hurt':lol:
Don't know if you can get it still, I used to buy a gel called movelet don't know if i've spelt it right, and it was brill at shifting bruises, work with animals, look like a battered wife:lol: otherwise try alovera gel, barretts sell it, good for burns and sunburn and stings, nettles, bee's etc as well as bruises.

If I am staying in the house all day and I don't have any clients, then its no makeup at all. If I am going out in the day or have clients its natural type make up, but when I go out on a night it is lots of sparkly bling bling and more bling:lol:

Never without my lipstick - even if no-one sees me and I'm cleaning the house. A bit of bronzer as well but never the full monty unless I'm on a night out. I don't think it's good for the skin to wear foundation every day.

I wear full makeup for work Foundation, Powder, Blusher, Eyeshadow, liner, mascara, browgel and lippy/gloss - quite natural but love funky eyecolours and have a different one most days. I personally think it looks more professional.
If I am not working then I tend not to bother but like to add a bit mascara, liner & lipbalm if I am going out to the shops.

I love make-up and am such a magpie - I have more makeup than Pete Burns and Jordan put together LOL!

I only wear lipgloss... have a triliion.. but still can never have enough.

Id love to wear eyeshadow but ive enormous eyes and all make up tricks i read are to emphasise.. thats the last thing i want to do..

Id also love to wear foundation but hate with a passion the tide mark on the chin showing up you have make up on... ive asian - indian skin and with so many trillions of make up brands out there i wouldnt know where to start..

Thats a question.. anyone know where to get good foundation for indian skin?

xx

i'm just like caroline- give my skin a rest on sundays lol although i wear it everyday, i wear it quite natual and always get comments from anyone and everyone about how i do my eyes :) i can go without... just choose not to!!!

Latest posts

Back