Let's pull together for goodness sake!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
I'm getting really bloody sick and tired of reading the same old posts over and over again regarding the present situation with Hyperion and stock problems.

1) We are ALL aware that there is a problem

2)We have been TOLD time and time again by the Sweets themselves that they have NO information to give, and when they do have it, we will be the first to know.

Those who are affected by the situation, including myself:

a) The thread started by Scattyfox (Lucia) about stock is now a STICKY. You can't miss it. If you aint got it, scan the thread, just maybe some one can help you.

b) What ever is happening now, there is NO point in banging on and on about "why no one is telling us anything", it's because THERE IS NO INFORMATION TO GIVE!

So do you think we can all start to pull together, and support Creative, and start acting like professionals, instead of having this big bitch fest' about, who's fault it is and why?

NOBODY HAS THE INFORMATION TO TELL YET!
SO YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT!

This is a very unfortunate situation.

What I want to hear is constructive stuff, on here. Something we can help each other with. Isn't this what this site is all about after all????

Thank God someone said it because i feel the same, please pleas pleas SSSSTTTOOOPPP!!!

We all realise it is a pain in the backside but 'what can you do?' you just have to ride it through everyone is trying to help everyone out it is not going to be long before it is all sorted but just take aminute to think about thos who have lost there jobs or bussiness's and thos that are trying to sort this mess out, its not very nice to be reading some of the comments.

Creative are one of the best products in the industry and personally i will never change without good reason, i have had tones of help and support from where i get my products and training at milton keynes and if you are stuck i know they will do there best to help you no matter where you are!

Lets just hold it together the more you let it get to you the worse you make it for yourselves just think ok theres a problem but there are ways around it!!!!!

I'm getting really bloody sick and tired of reading the same old posts over and over again regarding the present situation with Hyperion and stock problems.

1) We are ALL aware that there is a problem

2)We have been TOLD time and time again by the Sweets themselves that they have NO information to give, and when they do have it, we will be the first to know.

Those who are affected by the situation, including myself:

a) The thread started by Scattyfox (Lucia) about stock is now a STICKY. You can't miss it. If you aint got it, scan the thread, just maybe some one can help you.

b) What ever is happening now, there is NO point in banging on and on about "why no one is telling us anything", it's because THERE IS NO INFORMATION TO GIVE!

So do you think we can all start to pull together, and support Creative, and start acting like professionals, instead of having this big bitch fest' about, who's fault it is and why?

NOBODY HAS THE INFORMATION TO TELL YET!
SO YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO BITCH ABOUT!

This is a very unfortunate situation.

What I want to hear is constructive stuff, on here. Something we can help each other with. Isn't this what this site is all about after all????
Where I See where you're coming from I dont agree,everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you DONT want to read the bitching then dont read the replies.Simple as.:green:

I am sick of threads like this,this is peoples livelyhoods not some hobbie,everyone has the right to moan when it affects their business and they cannot get their products or get a reply to their questions,jmho :green:

hi everyone. have not logged on for ages but came on tonight to see what is going on after rining tp place an order today.
just i thought to help out, i know quite a few of you are not happy about people who trade on e bay but if any one is stuck there is some people selling all creative stock on e bay. i know its not ideal but when needs must!!!!!

hi everyone. have not logged on for ages but came on tonight to see what is going on after rining tp place an order today.
just i thought to help out, i know quite a few of you are not happy about people who trade on e bay but if any one is stuck there is some people selling all creative stock on e bay. i know its not ideal but when needs must!!!!!
Yes but how do you know it really is Creative???It could be anything.:eek:

Where I See where you're coming from I dont agree,everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you DONT want to read the bitching then dont read the replies.Simple as.:green:

I am sick of threads like this,this is peoples livelyhoods not some hobbie,everyone has the right to moan when it affects their business and they cannot get their products or get a reply to their questions,jmho :green:

But whats the point in getting people wound up when everyone is trying their best to help everyone?

We are all in the same boat and we are all struggling but i read the posts and i just feel really sorry for tho's people that are trying there hardest to fix it for us and all we can do is moan!?!

But whats the point in getting people wound up when everyone is trying their best to help everyone?

We are all in the same boat and we are all struggling but i read the posts and i just feel really sorry for tho's people that are trying there hardest to fix it for us and all we can do is moan!?!
I know what you're saying and thankfully it hasn't affected me because I have had shoulder/arm surgey.

But....it has affected a lot of my friends and I think it's wrong that people have been left in the dark,no wonder they want to sound off,and who better than to their fellow geeks.If they get no answer fron anyone else who are they supposed to moan at??

It's unfortunate,and yes maybe they are trying their best but can Hyperion honestly tell us that they had no idea they intended to shut their doors,to Not answer any calls or Emails,to not provide their clients with much needed stock???This is a joke and I can see why geeks are complaing/bitching.Maybe it's not nice or professional but neither have Hyperion been.

As I said before this is not just a hobby this is peoples livelyhoods/businesses and I think its all very sad.Clients are going to be lost.

Enough said from me,just stating mine and many other peoples points of views.

well i use creative all the time and have done for nearly four years, i have also been a nail tech for 10 years. as we all know its been a nighmare getting certain things from them in the last few months and out of desperation i tried the internet, i found this really good supplier on e bay who i get things fron if creative have not got any and are not getting any for a while and i can honestly say that it is exactly the same as the products i get direct from creative and all come fully sealed. i can forward her seller id if any one wants it?
like i said its always best to get your products direct from your supplier but when they are not sucseeding in offering this and we have no idea when (which i think is terribly shocking for the biggest nail distributor) then what other options have we?

this is peoples livelyhoods not some hobbie,everyone has the right to moan when it affects their business and they cannot get their products or get a reply to their questions,jmho :green:

You are quite right, it is people livelihoods, but this isn't just effecting us nail technicians/beauty therapists you know.

The point I'm trying to make is that, yes, we are all p****d off with what is happening, but if the information is not available to Creative themselves, how can they possibly inform us of anything?

Would you rather them tell us something just to shut us up, or would you rather sit and wait for the facts?

It's not the disappointment that every one is feeling, that is getting on my PIP, it's the comments that are passed about the situation, such as "Why isn't anyone telling us anything?"

If previous posts had been read properly, they would realise, there is no information to pass on. (As frustrating as it is)

I'm afraid this situation is out of our (technicians/beauty therapists) control. What can we do about it?

Support each other, try and help each other out.

We are all in the same boat, here and negativity, is not going to solve any problems.

I totally sympathise with you mate, we are all feeling it at the moment.:hug:

I have sat watching all of these threads since I came back from a very relaxing holiday in France.

I agree with Jules, I too am fed up with reading about all of the wingeing and moaning being done about the problems.

As Sam posted in the other thread, they came back from holiday to learn the doors were closed - how do you think they feel - it is their livelihood too and a lot more serious than some of ours.

I am sorry but if I went to Tescos and couldnt buy my favourite loo paper then I would go to Waitrose or ask my neighbour to borrow some, unused of course LOL.

It is unfortunate that Hyperion will lose some customers out of this and I hope they can weather this bumpy storm, but you should not be sitting about moaning about poor me, but getting on and sorting out alternatives. If your businesses goes down the toilet it is not anyone's fault but your own.

Sorry to say but I believe that to be true.

There have been threads offering help and there is also geekbay.

I have sat watching all of these threads since I came back from a very relaxing holiday in France.

I agree with Jules, I too am fed up with reading about all of the wingeing and moaning being done about the problems.

As Sam posted in the other thread, they came back from holiday to learn the doors were closed - how do you think they feel - it is their livelihood too and a lot more serious than some of ours.

I am sorry but if I went to Tescos and couldnt buy my favourite loo paper then I would go to Waitrose or ask my neighbour to borrow some, unused of course LOL.

It is unfortunate that Hyperion will lose some customers out of this and I hope they can weather this bumpy storm, but you should not be sitting about moaning about poor me, but getting on and sorting out alternatives. If your businesses goes down the toilet it is not anyone's fault but your own.

Sorry to say but I believe that to be true.

There have been threads offering help and there is also geekbay.

why is it everyones own fault Fiona???That's a bit harsh isnt it?I mean Hyperion did NOT notify anyone that they were closing their doors.

This is not about one product(such as a brand of toilet paper)and it's not a laughing matter either,some people have no stock and have to turn clients away,small businesses cannot afford to get masses of stock in,I only ever buy small quantities.

If you only use Creative and have been Creative trained then most peeps would not feel confident using a totally different brand,and are we not always telling geeks to not use products that they are Not trained in???

Sorry but this is out of order.

If Tesco were to shut their doors,then I bet they would tell people.This is NOT a dig at Creative but a dig at Hyperion.Whereas I do feel for Creative did they not know that Hyperion were having difficulties??/Stupid question I guess cause nobody seems to know jack s***

I am sorry Fiona but I think your comments are uncalled for.

I agree with you 100% and I feel sorry for the situation. I think people should have been informed that there was a problem. I cannot believe that they did not know anything at all and believe that is very bad business practise to let people down like that. Of course I also understand that they did not have to give any reasons or explanations, their business is their business but people should have been informed up front.

Enoughs enough now this has just turned in to another moaning thread please close it !!!!

Enoughs enough now this has just turned in to another moaning thread please close it !!!!
No need,I will shut up ok:green:terribly sorry for stating what most think.

hi, i was trying to help a few people but its turned into a bitter argument again, thanks to bon and alice for the Pm.
good luck to every one and chin up!!!
Louise

hi, i was trying to help a few people but its turned into a bitter argument again, thanks to bon and alice for the Pm.
good luck to every one and chin up!!!
Louise
Excuse me.Bitter argument between who???:confused: For goodness sake,get a grip.

now i know why i dont come on here any more, when there are idiots like you about.
goodbye!!

Helping each other is most definitely what this site is all about and Scattyfox's thread just goes to show that it does work if people bother to get involved.

There are far too many BMW's on the site at the moment who are too quick to complain and not quick enough to offer constructive help.
While I truly appreciate the predicament a lot of you are facing there is help available from other geeks in the form of products that can be sent to each other as has been previously said.

What we don't want is for this thread to follow on from other threads where you've all been left to BMW as much as you want to (to a certain degree) and for that you should really think yourselves lucky because as you know threads which slag off 'proper nouns' aren't tolerated (see Geek Commandments) and if it had been any other distributor the threads would have been closed a long time ago, as it is we've left them open, for the time being!
It all comes down, yet again, to being damned if we do and damned if we don't!

Taking our frustrations out on our fellow members isn't nice and we should really be trying to help each other as much as possible :hug:

I refuse to get involved on the stock situation...right now its not affecting my so I can't give an objective opinion, but there is no need for this to get personal.....no one should be called an idiot here, and I find it quite unnecessary to read that.

now i know why i dont come on here any more, when there are idiots like you about.
goodbye!!

You know something....I am not even going to grace you with a reply to that thoroughly rude reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back