Let's see your fall nail art!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they are lovely , what did you use hun?

i used ez flow carnival collection, voodoo, bourbon st and carnival queen for the fade.

The Flowers were NSI radiant white dbl dipped with passionate purple, leaves were fat tuesday from ez flow.

HTH

rachel

Ok guys, here they are. I went a bit blue in the face a few times from lack of breathing but we finally got there:green:

Wowser T must be proud wearing those beauties:)

I hope you don't mind Rachel but i saw your nails and just had to give it a go, so here is my version,
not near as good as yours but at least i gave it a try lol My black isn't as black as i would have liked.
Yours reminded me of that "starry starry night" song (can't remember who sings it) so i added a little flowerish star thingy in the black.

(excuse my dolly peg, it's all i have to practice on :rolleyes:)

DSCF2168%20(Small).JPG

That is great Wanda, well done, love the little stars, I have some but they are bright blue lol. i love the little designs you have on your nails atm.

Rachel

Ps I love dolly, I want one!!

they are fab !! seriously need to get my carnival kit out , lol , you lot are just too good , i can never come up wiuth good ideas

Absolutely lovely!

Great work!!

I can NOT wait to learn L&P
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guess whos getting a carnival kit :lol:
Rachel all that practice was soooo worth it, they are lovely hun and boy , those flowers are flat :green:
Well done hunny I love them....so my type of nail :hug:

Gorgeous Rachel :hug:, as soon as i am up to it I am going to try my hand at a glitter fade on myself.

showimage.php

I hope that this has loaded correctly. All these are just using white, black and silver.

Ah it didn't work!!!!

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures from your computer onto a reply.

Thanks

I hope you don't mind Rachel but i saw your nails and just had to give it a go, so here is my version,
not near as good as yours but at least i gave it a try lol My black isn't as black as i would have liked.
Yours reminded me of that "starry starry night" song (can't remember who sings it) so i added a little flowerish star thingy in the black.

(excuse my dolly peg, it's all i have to practice on :rolleyes:)

DSCF2168%20(Small).JPG
that is brilliant...well done xxxx

Ok guys, here they are. I went a bit blue in the face a few times from lack of breathing but we finally got there:green:
i love these...brilliant...i am going to practice tomorrow xxxx

Latest posts

Back