Let's see your fall nail art!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
Hand-painted, polish, airbrush, colored acrylic or gel.

Come on GEEKS. Lets' see what you've got!!!

i just wanted to say what a great thread and also your teddy is amazing lyn.what a fab job

I could NEVER make a teddy bear out of acrylic, good job!

I could NEVER make a teddy bear out of acrylic, good job!

I did these ysterday, not sure they fall into fall nail art but the 3rd one from left is what I am doing tomorrow on a geek :eek:

Attachments

• Theresa 005.jpg
    Theresa 005.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 346
I did these ysterday, not sure they fall into fall nail art but the 3rd one from left is what I am doing tomorrow on a geek :eek:

And I cant wait! - :)

i really like the pink one at the end, it looks really pretty...how long does it take to do a set of these ?

It took me about 10 mins to do the flowers alone. never actually had anyone that had a full set, just the odd finger.

Love the pink flower nail on the end. Good job :)

I wish I could use acrylic again. I used to love doing that kind of stuff. Now, I am terribly allergic to the stuff. Sometimes I think if I even LOOK at it too long my skin will fall off!!

They look fab, where did you get your glitter and flowers from, i might have a go on mine. Any advice from anyone on a good supplier would be appreciated. Thanks x

They look fab, where did you get your glitter and flowers from, i might have a go on mine. Any advice from anyone on a good supplier would be appreciated. Thanks x

The glitters are actually Ez flow carnival collection L&P powders. The flowers are 3d L&P flowers done with NSI Technail Powders.

HTH

Rachel x

The glitters are actually Ez flow carnival collection L&P powders. The flowers are 3d L&P flowers done with NSI Technail Powders.

HTH

Rachel x

So is the set done now then Rach? How did they go? Any pics? xxx

So is the set done now then Rach? How did they go? Any pics? xxx

Yes they are done and I love em! Rach has taken some photos so she should upload them soon!

I think she will be ready for a few bottles of Grolch tonight after what I put her through this afternoon. :lol:

Yes they are done and I love em! Rach has taken some photos so she should upload them soon!

I think she will be ready for a few bottles of Grolch tonight after what I put her through this afternoon. :lol:

Oh you lucky lady, looking forward to seeing them later

Oh you lucky lady, looking forward to seeing them later

Ok guys, here they are. I went a bit blue in the face a few times from lack of breathing but we finally got there:green:

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 110
Lovely colours, and i love those flowers.

You are very talented. well done you.

:) those are really nice well done

WOW! they look gorgeous well done! xx

wow they are lovely , what did you use hun?

Latest posts

Back