Let's see your pics hair pro's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Just wondering if any geeks would care to add some pics of their work to this thread,a little show and tell for hair messers :idea:

As most of you know my tint brush has been hung up (well for the most part) however i will dig out some pics,old and newer get them scanned and pop them on this week

A good opportunity for stylists of all levels to share and gain inspiration,some come on geeks,post those pics :D

took some photo's last week of a hair cut i did so will get them loaded.

Thanks hun :hug:

1. emma before
2. emma after one length cut with some layers
3. jemima after - about 3 inches off then long graduation

Attachments

• hair styles college 001.jpg
    hair styles college 001.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 137
  • hair styles college 016.jpg
    hair styles college 016.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 131
  • hair styles college 019.jpg
    hair styles college 019.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 134
Nice work :!: Thanks for sharing x

I have a few piccies in mind,i promise i'll scan them but might be wed before i can get acess to a scanner !

how do u upload pics onto a thread? do u have to be a premium geek?

great work joanne,:hug:

i have some pictures from when i was learning my n.v.q. level 2 its a portfolio of all the work i used to do ,there not the best but it might be of some help i think there might some cuts in there where photos of me were taken as i did each bit (step by step)

would that be of help to anyone?

Any pic's hun old and new :hug:

Pm a mod hun,not sure if you have to be a premium geek hth's x

great work joanne,:hug:

i have some pictures from when i was learning my n.v.q. level 2 its a portfolio of all the work i used to do ,there not the best but it might be of some help i think there might some cuts in there where photos of me were taken as i did each bit (step by step)

would that be of help to anyone?

that would be great (was it your cutting assignment) we get to do ours september i think

that would be great (was it your cutting assignment) we get to do ours september i think

yes im pretty sure it was i have the piccys but i dnt know if i can upload them on here?:confused:

Latest posts

Back