Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fade off for Nouvatan is brill does not get patchy x

I use Sienna x and on the darker shades I think the fade of isn't good, I seen one of my clients yesterday and her tan was so scaley looking and I have a 12% on and my armpits are White! Xxx

Hi,

Can you let me know how you get on with the Sienna X, what % you end up using and what the fade off is like as i've got all the kit barr solution and i'm trying to decide on Sienna X or Novatan :) xx

I used to use sienna, I now use nouvatan

Pros with sienna, cons with nouvatan
More marketing stuff, such as consultation cards, little try me samples of there creams ect, they actually retail stuff to look after your tan.
Also sienna is more well known.

Cons with sienna, pros with nouvatan
Sienna is soooo Very expensive, nouvatan is a good price
Fade of is rubbish with sienna, really nice with nouvatan

Both are nice natural colours, smell good and last well. Have a good shade range as well

My clients like both, but most prefer nouvatan. And I like it better as well, wouldn't swap again. X

This is nouvatan 14% on my brother, I love nouvatan so much I wouldn't go with anything else, all my clients love it!

Can I have ur brothers number! Lol joking. Nouvatan is fab I love it!

I've just spoken to Nouvatan and they are really helpful, she's sending me a Trial pack, I went for Fair, hope this is going to be ok! can't wait now!!

Fresh indulgence tan in 7.5 xxx

Your tan looks amazing.

I purchased the Fresh Indulgence kit and didn't get on with the solutions at all :( There was hardly any guide colour and didnt develop well.

Maybe I done something wrong?

Your tan looks amazing.

I purchased the Fresh Indulgence kit and didn't get on with the solutions at all :( There was hardly any guide colour and didnt develop well.

There isn't a lot of guide colour, do you think as you couldn't see it as well you maybe didn't spray enough solution on? Just a thought, I've recently started using it and I love it, just wish they did higher percentages! Xx

Sienna 12.5% - I love Sienna, I've tried Nouvatan but didn't like the colour or fade off .... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334596362.509682.jpg

Your tan looks amazing.

I think I'm used to the guide colour but I can see where your coming from. I spray the entire body on a lower setting twice when using a lower percentage. Your guide colour develops over a few mins in find.

You could ask them for some neat guide colour perhaps to ad to your solution. It wouldn't effect the end result.

I get 7-10 days out of these solutions and the wear off is brilliant. For me the end result is more important than the guide colour.

They do booster drops too to get a darker percenage. 50ml for half the price of some suppliers and its like 5 drops a tan so well worth the money xxxx

I think I'm used to the guide colour but I can see where your coming from. I spray the entire body on a lower setting twice when using a lower percentage. Your guide colour develops over a few mins in find.

You could ask them for some neat guide colour perhaps to ad to your solution. It wouldn't effect the end result.

I get 7-10 days out of these solutions and the wear off is brilliant. For me the end result is more important than the guide colour.

They do booster drops too to get a darker percenage. 50ml for half the price of some suppliers and its like 5 drops a tan so well worth the money xxxx
Do you find the drops make a big difference? How dark have you been able to make it? Xx

Yeah I do. With 20 drops I get a 16 hun or in sticking with fresh indulgence guidelines 15.5 using an 11.5 and the drops. Using an 11.5 and 10 drops I get a 14/13.5 xxx 5 drops increases your dha by 1%. This is what fresh indulgence suggest and I find this to be right. I haven't actually tried to add more to make it darker. Xxx

Yeah I do. With 20 drops I get a 16 hun or in sticking with fresh indulgence guidelines 15.5 using an 11.5 and the drops. Using an 11.5 and 10 drops I get a 14/13.5 xxx 5 drops increases your dha by 1%. This is what fresh indulgence suggest and I find this to be right. I haven't actually tried to add more to make it darker. Xxx
Really that's great! I'll have to try it, I did have booster drops when using another brand but it made very little difference to the shade.
Thank you :) xx

Really that's great! I'll have to try it, I did have booster drops when using another brand but it made very little difference to the shade.
Thank you :) xx

Certainly worth the money hun. Good luck xx

This is a fantastic post!!!!!

I am quite pale naturally and use a 10% Sienna or Nouvatan on myself.

I posted this pic of me wearing Nouvatan 14% on my top half on a thread the other day..
Yes, that white thing is my leg, not a table or white couch as suggested lol!
View attachment 13872

blimey your legs are white, no wonder people thought it was a couch!! x

La tan 12% not best pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334669033.116233.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334669033.116233.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,569

Latest posts

Back