Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizaberryman

Reaction score
What tan do you use? What %? And what do you think of the fade off ect? iv got sunless solutions and it's 10%, lasts well (sometimes a little too well, quite hard to get off lol) x hope this will be a long lasting thread!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334438993.004363.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334438993.004363.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4,082
I'll upload mine next time I tan :)
I can't wait to see everyone's with what they use?

P3121679.jpg

This is Suntana Medium Cherry. xx

Hey I will upload mine tomorrow getting my Sienna done , I use 8% as I am fair fades well my friends love it ...
Ps how do I upload my pics to tis site ?????

Nice colours!

Unfortunately I'm pretty much permanently pale. I don't really trust my boyfriend to tan me, and I don't think I could tan myself!

5e07d8c4-024c-3f66.jpg

I use LA Tan. This is a client of mine wearing 12% whilst being molested by jack the Labrador ;)

Nice colours!

Unfortunately I'm pretty much permanently pale. I don't really trust my boyfriend to tan me, and I don't think I could tan myself!

Me too...my bf tanned my legs and i looked like a zebra, lol. Maybe i'll keep him practicing until i trust him to do my upper half too haha xx

Love it

This is Suntana Dark Chocolate on the left and Suntana Medium Cherry on right

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,595
  • DSC04848.JPG
    DSC04848.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 3,504
Fab girls it's nice seeing all the different solutions :0) x

Great thread! I'd love to see some Nouvatan pics if anyone has some please? (I haven't picked a brand yet but swayed towards Nouvatan from good reviews)

La Tan 10% & 12%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334482912.658563.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334482912.658563.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3,652
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334482936.671282.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334482936.671282.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,368
I posted this pic of me wearing Nouvatan 14% on my top half on a thread the other day..
Yes, that white thing is my leg, not a table or white couch as suggested lol!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334484598.947007.jpg

hi ive just got my certificate for spray tanning wahoo! cant wait to get started! i trained using tan truth i had the 9% as im quite pale and i love it! although one hand is darker than the other but i think that was the girl who prepped me!
id love to try different tanning products is there any anyone would recommend? or to stay away from??
also does anyone know of good websites to purchase the kit?? my local sallys are doing the tantruth kit for £285 but i dont really know where else to look?:)
i have had l0ts of people enquiring already so i cant wait to get started your help would be much appreciated!! :):):) thanks x

hi ive just got my certificate for spray tanning wahoo! cant wait to get started! i trained using tan truth i had the 9% as im quite pale and i love it! although one hand is darker than the other but i think that was the girl who prepped me!
id love to try different tanning products is there any anyone would recommend? or to stay away from??
also does anyone know of good websites to purchase the kit?? my local sallys are doing the tantruth kit for £285 but i dont really know where else to look?:)
i have had l0ts of people enquiring already so i cant wait to get started your help would be much appreciated!! :):):) thanks x
Well done and it's great you're so excited! If you look through other threads on this page and use the search function you will find all of the answers to your questions and more!
Good luck xx

Nouvotan looks great, how's the fade off and how long does it last? Also what's your most popular %? I seem to use mainly 10% in sunless solutions, goes great on everyone x

Nouvotan looks great, how's the fade off and how long does it last? Also what's your most popular %? I seem to use mainly 10% in sunless solutions, goes great on everyone x
My most popular % is 14 and I find the wear off good but if like me, they are very pale, the higher percentages don't wear off well at all. I find this with most brands though.
The 10% is a nice everyday colour xx

I posted this pic of me wearing Nouvatan 14% on my top half on a thread the other day..
Yes, that white thing is my leg, not a table or white couch as suggested lol!
View attachment 13872

Love this pic. Must admit when you first put this on a few weeks ago I did think your arm was resting on the back of a sofa.....sorry lol.

Was this the guide colour or wash off colour. It always amazes me the difference in colour when people show their white bits.:)x

Love this pic. Must admit when you first put this on a few weeks ago I did think your arm was resting on the back of a sofa.....sorry lol.

Was this the guide colour or wash off colour. It always amazes me the difference in colour when people show their white bits.:)x
Lol I know, I'm very pale!
That's the colour after washing off the guide xx

Lol I know, I'm very pale!
That's the colour after washing off the guide xx

Wow!!! Lol and it doesn't look orangey as some can on pale skin. Lovely x

Aw I'm thinking of changing to nouvatan once I use up all my solution! Eek x

Latest posts

Back