Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have but not got before & after wash off x

Dianne x

St. Tropez on my leg... Such a fine mist yet a really good colour :)

hrliiu.jpg

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

Which st tropez solution is this ? X

Which st tropez solution is this ? X

Hi :)

It is just the normal St. Tropez... Actually I wanted a sample but was told to use the mousse/autobronzant spray.. So I got the mousse just as a test and poured it into my machine and I really like the tan! I'll keep you updated on fade off!

Hi :)

It is just the normal St. Tropez... Actually I wanted a sample but was told to use the mousse/autobronzant spray.. So I got the mousse just as a test and poured it into my machine and I really like the tan! I'll keep you updated on fade off!

Thanks . I ve just ordered the express . Apparently it's great xx

Thanks . I ve just ordered the express . Apparently it's great xx

I've heard good things too! Please let me know!! :)

Any side-by-side comparisons of LA Tan Fast and Nouvatan Dark Mousse.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393662636.676804.jpg FakeBake original xx

Does anyone have anymore pictures of suntana?? I'm bringing in spray tanning and looking into this brand. Nouvatan seems amazing but can't get it here :(

I will definitely be getting some samples of LA tan. The brown range (from what ive seen and read) looks great!

Ladies, doing a tan today and got my nouvatan sample pack so going to use that.. How long would a client leave a 20% on as a fast tan to achieve a 14/16% ? 4/5 hours ? Xx

This is Crazy Angels medium/dark its been on since Tuesday. I used thier light one about 6 weeks ago and wasn't overly impressed. Im not too happy with this one either, despite a good application and preparation i had a few lighter patches that needed touching up and it fades so quickly but evenly all the same. Oh and it stinks! While going on and even days later. Maybe its just me but i swear i can smell it now and again lol.

I used to use Tan Truth in light (when having spray tans) and I preferred it, colour was nice faded out slowly and evenly. For manual tans I like Fake Bake.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394895836249.jpg
    1394895836249.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 483
I found these online:
Tan-before-and-after.jpg

Crazy-Angel-Spray-Tan--780872716.jpg

Me n the girls have never got such a deep result like this with Crazy Angels. Disappointing.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've heard good things too! Please let me know!! :)

i used the express last week the colour was fantastic! But the wash off was fast and patchy 2 days later it wasnt looking good had to scrub off after 3 days.. and it did come off easily with a scrub so thats good . The normal st tropez fades beautifully and lasts a week.. I dont think you can beat st tropez or fake bake on the fade off. I love nouvatans colour but its so difficult to remove, that I have stopped using it.

Laurens way 12%. Smells amazing and my clients are going crazy for it!!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395368592.569447.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395375579.636524.jpg
Suntana , 12% chocolate , amazing x

I am having a hard time getting my peoples arms even. Are there any tricks to doing arms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395903772.196129.jpg healthy glow 😍x

Aviva Labs 8% after wash off. Tan line shown.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396100951.335768.jpg

ChromaTan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back