Let's share beauty tips

sarahpoppy24

Hi, if you want your eye shadow to stand out and stay on, use something slightly sticky on the eye lid first, eg, a cream eye shadow, or something like that. If I dont do this I find it wont stay on and doesnt show up enough xx

leesse

Loving the vodka tip - will try that tonight! X

Another tip - apply bonjella 20 mins before plucking your eyebrows will ease the pain !!

An infusion of vodka and diet lemonade keeps me calm... sorry couldn't resist that!!!

xx:hug:
Hahaha love it!

Crushed uncoated aspirin (straight, not nurofen etc) mixed to a paste with water as a face mask is fab! Tightens and calms angry/spotty skin. Best to buy it from cheap shop as often uncoated and just plain aspirin xxx

abi__p

Loving the tips peeps x

Rubytues

Lipstick on jewellery then buff it brings out a great shine! :)

Rubytues

A very light mist of hairspray on your face keeps your makeup looking like you've just put it on, ALL night :)

Sarah22

An old mascara wand (completely clean and dry) sprayed with hair spray is great for taming brows and keeping them in place :) xx

A very light mist of hairspray on your face keeps your makeup looking like you've just put it on, ALL night :)
Ooooohhhhh doesn't this feel weird??!!
Xxx

Lou x

pinkfairy

If you get fake tan on your palms rubbing toothpaste on it helps to remove it, preferably a whitening one as the abrasive texture helps :lol: x

Lou x

If you get fake tan on your palms rubbing toothpaste on it helps to remove it, preferably a whitening one as the abrasive texture helps :lol: x
Same works using bleach but you smell like a swimming pool :p x

pinkfairy

Haha! not sure how to quote your comment in mine, but if you do go for bleach to remove tan throw a bit of suncream on then at least you'll smell like your at a swimming pool on holiday lol! x

Loving the vodka tip - will try that tonight! X

Another tip - apply bonjella 20 mins before plucking your eyebrows will ease the pain !!

Ha ha Leesse - how did the vodka go!!!

Am loving the bonjella tip - will def try that - the conditioner on the legs for a shave was very sucessful - thanks geeks - keep the tipsm coming, fun thread

Vicki xxx
:hug:

*when your mascara goes abit clumpy or thick adda few drops of hot water and it will be good as new :)
* after putting on your pencil eyeliner go over it with the same colour eyeshadow and it stays put all day!
* rinse your hair with cold water after you have washed it and it keeps it super shiney
*have untamely eyebrows,well gently smooth them in to place with vaseline day and night and they will eventually grow that way.

Lou x

Haha! not sure how to quote your comment in mine, but if you do go for bleach to remove tan throw a bit of suncream on then at least you'll smell like your at a swimming pool on holiday lol! x
Haha we could bottle up the smell and sell it as perfume "summer holiday"!
:) x

T

tonicj

When applying foundation dont forget to put some on your lips too. This will help your lipstick last longer.

Also, if you are running short on foundation, add a little moisturiser to it and it will go further.

amyloutay

I couldn't live without my want style heated eyelash curler, you use press if against your lashes rather than the nasty clamp ones.
If your not a nail tech I used to wash my hands with fairy liquid before applying nail polish, it makes it last.
I can vouch for the conditioner for shaving, buy a cheap one :)
Put your mascara wand in a mug of hot water for a few mins before applying if it's going dry.
With the eyeshadow trick I use touch éclat ( or iv found boots no.7 as good as) also do the same with blusher, apply a creme blush then powder.

An*Gel

I always apply a little face powder to my eye lashes before I apply my mascara, it thickens them up a bit and stops that spider leg look :)

I love this thread!! Xx

leesse

Loving these !!! Keep them going !!!! Ooh the vodka tip worked hehehe xx