Let's share beauty tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Fancy sharing a beauty tip? Thought it would be a fun and useful thread! Here's mine:-

An infusion of wine and basil helps close enlarged pores. Take a cup of wine and three or four basil leaves, steep and use to cleanse the areas on your face that have open pores. The combination of the wine and the basil create the properties that help close the pores.

X

shaving your legs with conditioner instead of shaving gel gives you a great clean, smooth shave, my legs have never been so silky. :)

Oooh gonna try that tonight :)) x

Any more tips fellow geeks ?? Awww my thread isn't going down too well so far hehe x

As I have sensitive skin, during my Brazillian wax course, they used tea tree after wax lotion.. and yep i had a massave reaction to it!
so I use Drapolene nappy rash cream,, superb! I use that on my clients who have extra sensitive skin,, brilliant!

never tried this one but its ment to work... getting colour of skin by using fag ash.. dont really fancy rubbing ash on my cleints hairline..lol

never tried this one but its ment to work... getting colour of skin by using fag ash.. dont really fancy rubbing ash on my cleints hairline..lol

it doesnt work.

i had that done to me years ago when you could smoke in a salon and i ended up with grazes on my hair line and colour still there.

DO NOT DO IT

noway thats awful.. thanks for heads up, wasnt gonna try coz it sounded odd, defo not doing it now

Im not a smoker so wouldn't fancy the ash tip ! Any other tips fellow geeks, would be interested to hear? x

This Is a really small tip thought I'd participate and mention I use blue tack to pick up my rhinestones :) fond it very handy on the end of an orange stick x

I use whats left of my hair color (brown) to tint my eyebrows as I find this lasts so much longer than the normal lash and brow tint. Obviously it's the stronger peroxide in the hair dye. Woudn't use it on my clients though:)

If your in a resteraunt or pub and have forgotten your perfume, run your wrist under the hand dryer- it brings it out again :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Few drops of nail polish remover makes old clogged up nail polish like new again

Oatmeal and warm water makes your feet feel baby soft :)

Although be careful :p I once did the water TOO warm and after about five minutes I could feel porridge squelching around in my toes, it made me sick :( lol x

I use baby wipes to remove excess tint when I dye my hair (at home kits - not a hair Geek :wink2:).

Put the dye on my roots, then by the time I've got the the back of my head it's been on long enough for me to start adding the dye to the rest of my hair. Once I've finished running it through and clipped it up to allow it to develpo I then rub all round my face, neck and ears with a wet wipe and it gets it all off.

If you have a ring that's turning your finger green...
Get a clear nail varnish and apply a thin layer on the inside of the ring :) x

Fancy sharing a beauty tip? Thought it would be a fun and useful thread! Here's mine:-

An infusion of wine and basil helps close enlarged pores. Take a cup of wine and three or four basil leaves, steep and use to cleanse the areas on your face that have open pores. The combination of the wine and the basil create the properties that help close the pores.

X

An infusion of vodka and diet lemonade keeps me calm... sorry couldn't resist that!!!

Am loving the tips and am so trying the conditioner on the legs for shaving!!!

xx:hug:

An infusion of vodka and diet lemonade keeps me calm... sorry couldn't resist that!!!

Am loving the tips and am so trying the conditioner on the legs for shaving!!!

xx:hug:

Haha quality! xx

If your in a resteraunt or pub and have forgotten your perfume, run your wrist under the hand dryer- it brings it out again :) x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

thats a fab idea, am gonna try it, thanks:)

No worries :) x

Ohh another one that I think most people know x
Pumping your mascara clumps it up quicker so don't do it! x

Latest posts

Back