Let's share beauty tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dissolve an effervescent aspirin in a little water, enough to make a paste. Spread it on face avoiding eye area and let it dry. Rinse off with tepid water and a soft sponge or cloth. Rinse face with cold water. It´s better than any beauty flash cream and really brightens skin. Donna xx

if you want a lighter coverage of your foundation, mix it with a primer or shimmery/brightening moisturiser. iv been doing that a lot during the summer!

love this thread, keep them coming! x

:idea: I use CND cuticle away to remove fake tan from my hands after spray tanning if I've forgotten to wear gloves works a treat, aswell as being a fab cuticle remover!

When your blusher cracks and you can't use it anymore, crush it up in your moisturiser for a shimmy glow :) x

Keep your feet lovely, soft and moisturised by caking them in foot cream and popping a pair of socks on overnight once a week!

I use sudocream as make up remover, works great and stops me from getting spots :)

Keep a bar of soap especially for digging your nails into before you do anything like gardening. It'll stop any muck from getting under your nails (as I find it still ends up there when wearing gloves!) and isn't a hassle to wash out after!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using SalonGeek

Not really a beauty tip, but one thing that has stopped my hangovers.
Drink tap water as a mixer with vodka. I know it sounds rotten, but the trick is to ease yourself into it gently.
Start a night out with vodka fizzy water and fresh lime. Then as the night goes on cut down on the lime. Next night out, have the same but as the night goes on have one drink with no fizzy water. The next night have less fizzy and more tap.
It's all a matter of getting accustomed to it.
I now drink vodka and tap water, I never get a hangover or feel dehydrated in the morning.
Of course everyone thinks I'm sue Ellen Ewing but I feel I'm being good
Also I'm a cheap date ;)

Has anybody ever tried haemorrhoid cream under eyes? Does it reduce bags or wrinkles ? Does it work more to the point lol ! Big bags under my eyes this last few months so any tips will do!! I hate cold so not tried the cotton wool left in fridge soaking in milk, or cucumber or teabags etc! I'm rambling now ............

Just marking this so I can come back and have a proper read when I have more time and see if there are any tips I can share that haven't been said already!!

Would sudocream be ok to use on the face to help spots when you have a spray tan on? Or is it best to wait for the tan to fade first ? X

If you are lucky enough to be on holiday or in a warm climate and wash your hair every day, try washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo. Leaves it in lovely condition.

If on a night out you can't find you're tanning mitt use a clean fluffy sock to apply your tan!!! Works just as good :)

Latest posts

Back