Letters to prove you're real?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
I know the title sounds weird lol but me and my fella are going through a bad rough patch. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and we've only been together 6months.

We both haven't been making the effort and I know at the start I really didn't make the effort, I let him do it all. I just think we shouldnt give up before we've even started. We do love each other and I would like to be with him for good. We've just moved too fast and think we've both got scared.

My point here is, if I write a letter explaining exactly how I feel about everything would it sink in better for him? Sometimes I think he feels I don't express myself and I know I don't, it's jus the way I am. Or making something.....any ideas? Thanks

I think writing a letter is a good idea. Sometimes it's hard to get the words to express how you feel out, i always lose my train of thought and garble rubbish! Writing a letter can't do any harm so it's worth a go! Good luck with everything xx

Thank you :) I'll try and think of things now lol xx

I think a letter is a great idea. I have done it in the past & find it easier to express how I feel in written words. Plus, you have not got them saying anything back to you so you can say in full just how you feel.;)

My husband & I had only Been together 6 months when I fell pregnant too,
We've now been together 10 yes & married for 5.
We always talk through any problems & it does help a lot as we very rarely argue x

Thanks everyone! I met my fella when I wasn't looking for anyone and didn't no whether to take the chance or not, so was giving him the chance but also holding back....not that I was using him til someone better came along, I was keeping my distance to make sure I didn't fall for someone that was gonna just be like my ex (we were together 6yrs and he wasn't bothered about anything, never took me out/gave presents/went and done hobbies while left me in the house etc) I wanted to do things properly with the new fella as I respected him more, didn't see him as just someone to have fun with. I'll have to explain myself right from the start as He did say to me a couple of times he thought I was only with him to something better came along!

I want him to be my best friend...partner in crime as people say :) lol thanks for all the support :) xx

Hi
I met my husband and within 8 months we were expecting our first and i had a 6 yr old aswell.
A year to the day of meeting,we got married and have just celebrated our 8th anniversary last wek and have a nearly 2 yr old and 2 dogs!
We are open and honest with eachother and have been from the start.
Weve come up against many hurdles in our 8 years with many manic lows but many very brilliant highs.
Hormones will be all over the place for you and probably for him too as its a scary thought bringing a person into the world and being responsible for them,but stick at it,write a letter explaining things in depth and use this rough patch as a guideline.You will both know in future when the others having a wobbly and feel more able to deal with it.
Give him a big cuddle and tell him you love him.
My hubby is without any doubt my partner in crime,my bestest friend ever and totally my soulmate.
Its just that sometimes we forget why we got married in the first place ;);)

I think we all plan what way we want our next relationship to go but it never goes to plan, things just happen and we have to adjust to these plans, it's a really exiting time for you both so let him no how you feel and if a letter is easier for you to tell him then go for it :)
Good luck and all the best for your future xxx

Hiya
Try the letter, it can't do any harm and might be just the thing. :hug:

Just wanted to send lots of luck for both of you for this really exciting phase in your lives, its so special and something to be shared and treasured. Try and involve him lots with the pregnancy as men often feel a bit redundant as their part is so small and ours so huge lol, get him to antinatal and everything

I wish you every happiness xx

I think the letter is a good idea for yourself too...sometimes we can get confused by our own feelings and aren't sure what we want. Writing it down will help make things clearer for you and hopefully help you express your feelings better.

It sounds like he might be feeling a little insecure, that he thought you were only with him as a gap filler and got trapped by the baby. I know this isn't true of course by what you were just saying, but it would help for him to hear that baby or no baby he is the one for you xx

Latest posts

Back