Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to gently raise the issue of DV but I think that's the exception. That's a severely flawed partner (the abuser not the abused of course) I don't think anyone would suggest the victim attracted this type. Its a highly emotive subject so I had reservations.

Its a very sensitive subject and I have a friend going through it at the moment and have seen her go from a strong, independent, confident woman to an absolute mess. And she's only known him since Nov!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try telling my 3 yo twins that. My ears are bleeding.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You know what, I was talking about my mother and I am a half twin. she must be getting revenge on your behalf!:D

You know what, I was talking about my mother and I am a half twin. she must be getting revenge on your behalf!:D

Haha!! That made me laugh out loud :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its a very sensitive subject and I have a friend going through it at the moment and have seen her go from a strong, independent, confident woman to an absolute mess. And she's only known him since Nov!

Sorry to hear that Sally. Hope she comes through it ok :hug:

530 euros car insurance, 100 euros MOT!! Joys of having a car :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

530 euros car insurance, 100 euros MOT!! Joys of having a car :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tell me about it. I just paid out £640 for my insurance and I pay over £200 a month for my car. I really love having a new car thats all mine and wonderful though :D its the only thing ive got!

Cars is a whole new rant!!! Mine is verging in 20 years old & it runs, just slowly dying :(

Cars is a whole new rant!!! Mine is verging in 20 years old & it runs, just slowly dying :(

Id be lucky to have one last a quarter as long. I have the worst luck with cars. Absolute nightmare

Apparently we are all 'replaceable' well f u then. You will be replaced with cocktails and a holiday!!

Apparently we are all 'replaceable' well f u then. You will be replaced with cocktails and a holiday!!

Who said that?

Who said that?

My supposed boyfriend who I sort of ended it with this morning. Charming. After he told me he's never felt like this before and he thinks im the one. We've been together 2 minutes and he said that! I dont want it to be over cause I do really like him but we're both miserable and that's what he said to me!

Sorry to hear that Sally. Hope she comes through it ok :hug:

Thank you. Its been awful. She goes from being strong and cutting him off to wanting him back and making excuses for the last beating he
gave her. She just loves him!

My supposed boyfriend who I sort of ended it with this morning. Charming. After he told me he's never felt like this before and he thinks im the one. We've been together 2 minutes and he said that! I dont want it to be over cause I do really like him but we're both miserable and that's what he said to me!

Awww hun its sad but if he can say that and you're miserable together there isn't any point. I know I moan about mine but despite the laziness etc he does make me happy. But if he didn't I'd have to do something about it. Keep smiling x

My OH has been divorced for twenty years, yet still goes running when she clicks her fingers for help. She's been married and divorced from someone else in that time too.
She's so useless and helpless, I think OH worries that she'll die of stupidity.
Every time he ignores her, she has a cancer 'scare' for attention. She's done it six times now.

I've just had a cancerous tumour removed! How dare someone lie about something so serious!

She needs a slap as one day it may happen and people won't believe her!

I've just had a cancerous tumour removed! How dare someone lie about something so serious!

She needs a slap as one day it may happen and people won't believe her!

Sorry to hear that, hope your on the mend.

Also completely agree disgusting thing to lie about x

Get rid. Do you really want to be with someone who speaks to you like that? Do you hope it will get better?

If someone show their true colours, believe them!

Set your own bar high.

I'm sorry if I offend you here I really don't mean to but he doesn't sound that great.

If your happy then great but I have seen a few of your posts and he seems to make you sad or question your relationship more then anything else.

Thank you. Its been awful. She goes from being strong and cutting him off to wanting him back and making excuses for the last beating he
gave her. She just loves him!

Having come from a relationship like this (he was verbally abusive and it was starting to get violent) I know how hard this can be. I hope she gets strong enough to leave him x

Awww hun its sad but if he can say that and you're miserable together there isn't any point. I know I moan about mine but despite the laziness etc he does make me happy. But if he didn't I'd have to do something about it. Keep smiling x

That's what im thinking. Im not sure whether to say anything or not. I really want to give it one last shot but I dont know how we can come back from this. When its good it's perfect. And I can see why he'd say what he did. But to say im replaceable and so is he came as a massive blow. Makes me think he never meant anything he said. In the beginning all I wanted was some fun so it's not like I gave him any reason to fall for me

What a strange 'second post' on salon geek.

With a horse profile pic lol

Where are your salons in Scotland? (I'm nosey and Scottish lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back