Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good! I'm in Stirling so in between you!! How do you find managing all these salons far apart? Sorry I'm boring. I don't know where panoramic went (to answer your question) but there has been a mass cull recently so she prob got binned.

Very good! I'm in Stirling so in between you!! How do you find managing all these salons far apart? Sorry I'm boring. I don't know where panoramic went (to answer your question) but there has been a mass cull recently so she prob got binned.

People just make a new profile if they get banned though, so she may come back if she was banned (I have no idea if she was) and of course if she missed it that much and can't do without it! :lol:

People just make a new profile if they get banned though, so she may come back if she was banned (I have no idea if she was) and of course if she missed it that much and can't do without it! :lol:

The brains of SG can track IP addresses so if someone made a fake account they would know pretty quick and get put on lockdown 🚔🚨🚨🚨

The brains of SG can track IP addresses so if someone made a fake account they would know pretty quick and get put on lockdown 🚔🚨🚨🚨

It used to be identifying ISP addresses didn't it? But with the App and using phones I'm guessing it wouldn't be as easy to do now.

I think your phone etc still has IP address, I suppose if you got a new phone it would maybe work but you'd need to be really dedicated to cracking back in!

Funny - didn't Panoramic have 2 salons in Scotland although she was a Surrey girl?? Lol

I think your phone etc still has IP address, I suppose if you got a new phone it would maybe work but you'd need to be really dedicated to cracking back in!

I could have sworn you got a new IP when you turn your router off and back on again. I might have dreamed this lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its a very sensitive subject and I have a friend going through it at the moment and have seen her go from a strong, independent, confident woman to an absolute mess. And she's only known him since Nov!

That's awful, I hope she is able to get out ASAP I really do.
I grew up in it, my dad was pure evil. Thankfully my mum did get out and is like a completely different woman.

I could have sworn you got a new IP when you turn your router off and back on again. I might have dreamed this lol

Your IP address would remain the same 😊
Interesting dreams you have tho lol

Sorry to hear that, hope your on the mend.

Also completely agree disgusting thing to lie about x

CT scan on Fri, plus some other tests but I'm being very positive.

Thank you xxx

Your IP address would remain the same 😊
Interesting dreams you have tho lol

Maybe it's something else that changes. I'm not that much of a nerd ;)

There are websites and programmes and all sorts of things to hide your IP. It would be very easy to get around. Maybe I shouldn't say that. The axe may come down on me. :S

There are websites and programmes and all sorts of things to hide your IP. It would be very easy to get around. Maybe I shouldn't say that. The axe may come down on me. :S

But if you got the chop you know how to get back on lol

I just don't know what to do with my life :(

I've had a message saying he wants to work things out. That's a plus I guess. I just feel terrible. I don't know if I should respond. If I do I'm bending to his demands, if I don't I could lose the chance to see if I could be happy with him. Help :(

Leave it for tonight. Get a bit of perspective on it. And let him think he will truly lose you. It will do you both the world of good for you to regain power of yourself and your relationship.

Leave it for tonight.

Thanks. I'm going to have a sleep and see how I feel in the morning. You'd think I'd know how to deal with men having not really been single for the last 7 years! Lol

My rant is: my bloody boobs! They are so so painful 😟

(Sorry if this offends anyone, it's just annoying me, and hurting!)

I thought the heatwave was done! I'm so bloody hot! I hate sleeping with no duvet but the only one we have is 3 billion tog. :mad:

Yeah I could get back on if necessary, I just don't want it to be seen as a challenge. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back