Level 2 and 3 NVQ and loan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TP Holistic and Beauty

Reaction score
  • Hi Geeks I really need some advice. I'm currently a mobile therapist who's qualified in holistic treatments and eyelash extensions, waxing and shortly gel nails and tips. The thing is I want to eventually open my own salon so figures I'd need the full nvq level 2 and 3. I hadn't done it previously as it wasn't affordable for me which is why I've done individual courses. I have since found a course that does level 2 and 3 together over 36 weeks and accepts the advanced learner loan. I don't know the cost currently but I'm just wanting feedback really on whether it's worth going through all this? I've already covered massage, waxing, lashes but it does cover other things I haven't such as facials, manicures, pedicures and microdermabrasion. It's a bit far from where I live too so worried about cost of petrol (as won't have an income except what I earn mobile) but doesn't seem to be anywhere local that does same. Just don't want to be left with a huge debt at the end. Thanks all

If they have combined the level 2 with the level 3 in order that you can get the loan for both of these then this sounds like a good deal to me. If you do level 2 as a standalone thing you can't get an advanced learner loan.

The loan's pretty chilled as you don't owe them anything unless you earn over 21k per year.

Latest posts

Back