Level 2 in beauty therapy or micropigmentation course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliona28

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if I can master Micropigmenation course without having prior experience in Beauty industry? I was initially planning to do Level 2, however now after researching I got really interesting in Micropigmentation (eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner). The course in super expensive, therefore I was wondering if someone could advise whether it is worth researching on semi micropigmentation courses if I am a total beginner?
I am looking to gradually leave 9-5 job and hopefully either work mobile, from home or maybe even rent a space in the salon.
I think personally I would be more interested in micropigmentation , however not sure if it is a good idea to have that as main beauty treatments that I would provide or rather get Level 2 and maybe look into that in the future?

Hi yes that is possible,
I trained with Dermace in Huddersfield, they are amazing and will take students from all different backgrounds, and qualifications.
Price wise they are competitive and work out slightly cheaper than other companies, but you get your machine, and life time aftercare and free support days, and portfolio kit included in the price.
They usually offer a week to 7 days intensive course covering health and safety, types of clients who you can work on, demos of treatments and practice models, and will work at pace that suit you.
You need to get your own models to portfolio build, and to practise as you need to get to a commercial standred.
You can charge during this period of model building a reduced rate to your model.
It is a journey you go on with it but as it is a niche business there rewards are high.

Good luck
Sophie

Latest posts

Back