Level 2 mani and pedi freaking out at theory!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
hi having a panic moment! I have decided to upgrade all my diplomas to full level 2 qualifications. My tutor has sent over the requirements for me to look through and identify what I need to cover. Whilst I am confident on my practical and related theory I am so not up with the a and p side of stuff I have the text book and reading through am I expected to know all of it relating to mani and pedi or should I be concentrating on certain bits? I need to know skin, muscles, bones, arteries, lymphatic system but can't see how il ever take all of it in. (Im doing mani and pedi first so foot and hand related) thanks x

It seems like soooo much to learn but trust me it will stick! Try and learn it a topic at a time. What I found helped was blank diagrams and sticking labels to it and repeating that until it stuck.

Thank you, I hope so! where did u get blank diagrams? X

It is a lot to learn, but as es22X says, break it down bit by bit. It depends how you learn best..... reading text, drawing diagrams, relating words to images in your head (me!), saying it out loud, repetition....... If you think of it as one massive task it's too daunting. Also, while you're ploughing through it all, keep your end goal in mind. Good luck and well done for going for a full qualification over a 'quick fix' course. It will be so worth it when you have all that knowledge and expertise, and will set you apart :) x

When I did my level 2 I found an app on my phone called quizlet . Found it easer the lugging loads of flash cards around to study in the go. Really helped x

When I did my level 2 I found an app on my phone called quizlet . Found it easer the lugging loads of flash cards around to study in the go. Really helped x
Just been on quiz let it's fab thank you!! X

No worry [emoji3] good luck with your course

Latest posts

Back