• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Level 2 nail tech looking for work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) i have just qualified (july 2013) as a level 2 nail technician. I an trained in manicures & pedicures, both basic & luxury eg paraffin wax/hot oils, acrylics & also qualified in spray tanning. I am currently studying level 2 beauty therapy so although my main focus is on nails at the moment, i will be wanting to include beauty treatments in the future when i have qualified. I am in south yorkshire so if anyone knows anywhere i would be so grateful to hear back :) thanks x

When i need to look for job my first call to find a job is oraclebeauty.co.uk they are very professional and got me sorted xx:)

Ooh what are they? Is it an agency or just an advertisin website x

Sorry in a rush but have you tried Gumtree, hairandbeautyjobs.com , recruitment section of salon geek?
Xx

Thought i'd posted this in recruitment? X

they are a job board but they do recruitment i put my cv on and with in a week i was having interviews

Sorry, was in a rush & I'm on the SG app. Didn't notice as was in new topics on my phone. xx

Hi
I have a salon in Chesterfield and we are looking for a part time nail tech,where abouts in south yorkshire are you?

Carly

I'm in Rotherham Carly :( x

Latest posts

Back