level 2 units certification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calvin

Reaction score
My college is closing down and i can't even begin to describe how bad the college is. i just was just now told that the end point assessment i had booked for tomorrow is cancelled and i was told that i will only be getting a level 2 unit certification. Nobody at the college is replying to my calls.
does anyone know what exactly a level 2 unit certification is? can it be used abroad? in my salons? I've been doing this course for 3 years and i feel like i've wasted so much time

I would suggest that you phone the exam board for advice. No doubt they will already be aware of the College closing.
It is possible to transfer your 'prior learning' to another college, just make sure you have all your paperwork / portfolio / log book all signed and up to date.

If your only option is to take the level 2, then you will be issued with a certificate for your qualification accompanied by another certificate that lists the units you have passed. This will then give the entry requirements for a level 3 course elsewhere.
Hope you find somewhere suitable.

I would suggest that you phone the exam board for advice. No doubt they will already be aware of the College closing.
It is possible to transfer your 'prior learning' to another college, just make sure you have all your paperwork / portfolio / log book all signed and up to date.

If your only option is to take the level 2, then you will be issued with a certificate for your qualification accompanied by another certificate that lists the units you have passed. This will then give the entry requirements for a level 3 course elsewhere.
Hope you find somewhere suitable.
thank you!!

Latest posts

Back