Level 3 Award in Education and Training recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misha

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

Looking into the above course can anyone in the Glasgow area share a recommendation? Cardonald college keeps showing up on when I am researching can anyone share any additional places?

Alternatively anyone have any good experience with online or distance learning? What type of response have you received when seeking employment? Is in class generally seen as being more favourable than online?

I’ve been looking through the threads but any additional advise would be appreciated. Online would work around my present working commitments but I would be willing to go to a classroom course if this is seen as the best type of training.

Many thanks!! :)

DB Training in Kent. Fantastic distance learning provision of this course. Recommended.

Hi i done mines in reid kerr college well west college Scotland now. It was a 12week night time course X

Hi I actually completed this course at Cardonald last May but struggling to use it as colleges looking for HND beauty to teach

And I’m svq Level 3 trained reluctant-to go back and start hnc HND as a lot of it is repeating the same stuff

Latest posts

Back