Level 3 hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla90

Reaction score
Hey guys starting my level 3 in hair in September did level 2 back in 2007 so it should be a great refresher as I haven’t done hair since what are the main differences between the two courses and what should I expect

I recommend you buy or borrow a level 3 textbook to help you get back into the theory side.
From memory, we did advanced cutting, advanced colour techniques and colour correction and advanced perming although others chose to do hair extensions instead of perming. Also a project and a Bridal/occasion hair unit.

I recommend you buy or borrow a level 3 textbook to help you get back into the theory side.
From memory, we did advanced cutting, advanced colour techniques and colour correction and advanced perming although others chose to do hair extensions instead of perming. Also a project and a Bridal/occasion hair unit.

Thank you I am very excited and nervous :) I’ll try getting a textbook it might help thank you [emoji5]

Latest posts

Back