Level 3 help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskimsi3bee

Reaction score
I am Level 2 qualified in beauty and hair, and I am currently working self employed as well as working and training at a gym doing my level 2 gym induction course. I need some advice as I could either go on and do my level 3 complimentary therapies course or my level 3 in personal training, but I cannot decide. Overall, I would like to work self employed full time doing my hair and beauty, and either teach a couple of times a week at the gym which I am doing now or just used what I have learnt to go alongside my hair and beauty - advice on fitness.

How much work is the complimentary therapy course? Any help/advice would be handy! Is there anyone else qualified in fitness and uses this to advise clients?

Thanks x

I think the work load is such that you could probably do both qualifications at the same time.

Sounds like a good plan :)

Hi
I teach the level 3 Comp therapies course. There is a lot if work to do. Firstly, you have the assignments for a and p and of course the case studies too. 100 case study treatments minimum for reflexology and 30-45 for body massage plus aromatherapy. It's a great field to be in though as its growing all the time.

Hi
I teach the level 3 Comp therapies course. There is a lot if work to do. Firstly, you have the assignments for a and p and of course the case studies too. 100 case study treatments minimum for reflexology and 30-45 for body massage plus aromatherapy. It's a great field to be in though as its growing all the time.

Wow I like the sound of this course, I bet the therapists that qualify are really good! Wish I could do this course, where are you? I'm in Luton, Bedfordshire.

How about a deep tissue massage course? I would think that would be in higher demand in a gym than holistic therapies.

Massage is always a good option as a deep tissue massage is often the massage of choice, a good Swedish massage course would be good.

I'm in Gloucestershire, so miles away from Luton!

Latest posts

Back