Level 3 NVQ diploma in nail services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma198282

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to get my theory finished being at home and was wondering if anyone could help me out
*Describe the types of information available from reports and records covering the workplace*
I'm not looking for the answer was wanting to be pointed in the right direction
please
thanks

Think of your health and safety folder first. We have one which contains stuff like cleaning rotas and records. Sterilization records. Stock records. Health and safety data sheets for COSHH and how to use stuff on them. Helps with national and local compliance and licensing etc. Recording of using said stuff, correctly. PAT testing records, what sort of malfunction ococur and to what pieces of equipment and why? Infection control audits and action plans. Financial records for costs, profit, loss, expenses, wages etc. Appointment data, what treatments are the most popular. Marketing and promotional activities and statistics derived from these so that you can make better judgments when purchasing such activities. Checking out the competition, what they are offering and how much they are charging, where they are getting clients from etc.

It really does pay to keep records. Start to develop your own database or spreadsheets (MS Access or Excel) you can use to record and analyse these types of data to help you manage and promote your business better.

Hope this helps

Nicky x

Latest posts

Back