Level 4 laser & IPL training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ8

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here and very new yo beauty therapy. I have recently trained in beauty therapy level 2 & 3 and would love to go on to do a laser hair removal course. Can anybody give me any good recommendations on which course to join, or which college. I am in Hertfordshire so anywhere between Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and London I’m willing to travel, I have been looking a lot online but it’s very hard to find the best places to go to. Also does anyone know of any level 4 salon and spa management courses? I joined one to start this September in Aylesbury but they stopped the course for some reason and I have found it very difficult to find another one anywhere in the UK! Thank you for reading my long post if you got all the way through it any advice would be very much appreciated.

For this I would always always always recommend doing a college course. I done that course ( well half of it as I left half way through due to a change in career) at Newcastle in the north east of England. I feel treatments like this should be trained in properly, I personally would never go to someone who has only done a day or a quick course as they will know hardly anything. Choose a college / uni that does a 2 year course in which you get practical experience and all the theory you need.

Thank you for replying, I was looking at one course that’s quite far from where I live it’s a 1 year course 1 evening a week.

Yeah I would recommend something like that that way you know you going to learn everything you need and it won’t be rushed

I will look into it again, I thought the 1 dat course would be an easy fix but actually makes sense to do a longer course. Thanks again.

When I bought my machine from High Profile Technologies they gave a free 1-day training course (they came to my salon). It really covered everything that I needed to know and made getting insurance possible. They're always available on the phone too when I need some extra help.

it's not a level 3 or level 4 course but you do get a certificate at the end that you can show to insurance companies.

Thank you for replying, I have found a really good college course but I will keep that in mind too. How are you getting on with your machine?

Thank you for replying, I have found a really good college course but I will keep that in mind too. How are you getting on with your machine?

It's great that you've found a good college, a qualification can only benefit you more!

The machine works a treat, not had a problem yet besides needing help to fill it with the coolant but I'm just a bit ditsy I guess, they video called me to sort it out anyway. The treatments are quick and my client's say they don't hurt. With some clients, they've seen a massive reduction after like two or three treatments when the recommended number is six. Honestly can't fault it one bit.

Edit: Forgot to mention: It's called the Infinity Diode https://www.hptgroup.eu/infinity-diode.html

Brilliant thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back