Levels 2 and 3 skin courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjadesxx

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I was looking into Sally Durant training but am sad to hear they have gone into administration.

I am interested in gaining a level 2 and 3 in Skincare and wondered if anyone can recommend any courses?

I’m based in Hertfordshire but have seen some online options online too.

I would love to hear your view/recommendations.

Thank you!

I’ve done day many day courses and am also ITEC level 3 that I studied at a leading spa with.

I learnt more about the actual service I was doing and practical advice on my facial one day course than I did practical training for 5 months of Swedish massage at the spa college. I spent £200-300 on the facial day course and £1500 on the massage level 3.

Theory side of course is important, but I am very big on learning and as I’m my biggest advocate I know everything I need to know and more to do my job effectively and to get results; whereas others on my day courses have been people that are just after a quick buck and only really focus on the practical side. Those are the people that are often talked about on here in a bad light but I assure you day courses are there for what you want to get out of them and a good trainer will give you what you need to succeed - just like at school.

I do recommend if you don’t have A&P to go for a full qualification, however if you are a keen learner, you absolutely can get what you need with a day course as they cover the a&p for the area too.

As I had such a horrific experience with the spa I did my full qualification with, I just don’t recommend them at all for massage. However I did see their facial resources and was very impressed by them.

My facial tutor at Bondlink in Hemel was brilliant and I learned more from her in a day than 5 months at college.

I’ve done day many day courses and am also ITEC level 3 that I studied at a leading spa with.

I learnt more about the actual service I was doing and practical advice on my facial one day course than I did practical training for 5 months of Swedish massage at the spa college. I spent £200-300 on the facial day course and £1500 on the massage level 3.

Theory side of course is important, but I am very big on learning and as I’m my biggest advocate I know everything I need to know and more to do my job effectively and to get results; whereas others on my day courses have been people that are just after a quick buck and only really focus on the practical side. Those are the people that are often talked about on here in a bad light but I assure you day courses are there for what you want to get out of them and a good trainer will give you what you need to succeed - just like at school.

I do recommend if you don’t have A&P to go for a full qualification, however if you are a keen learner, you absolutely can get what you need with a day course as they cover the a&p for the area too.

As I had such a horrific experience with the spa I did my full qualification with, I just don’t recommend them at all for massage. However I did see their facial resources and was very impressed by them.

My facial tutor at Bondlink in Hemel was brilliant and I learned more from her in a day than 5 months at college.

Thank you so much! This is so helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply x

Latest posts

Back