Lhe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hiya

Have any of you geeks had LHE training(light Heat Energy)
hair Reduction/Skin Rejuvenation/Live Acne/Psoriasis

Its like IPl(intense pulse light) but its Light and Heat combination

If so what are your feelings towards these treatments..what results have you had

Jenx

Hi

I trained in LHE last year, but I haven't done many clients yet as it took a lot longer to open my salon than I thought it would.

The clients that are having LHE treatment are having good results. So far only done underarms and bikini lines on them. I am also doing my husbands back as he finds it a lot less painful than waxing. Only done his back 3 times and you can see the difference.

I have the duet machine (hair removal and skin rejuvenation).

Hope this helps - if you want to know any more feel free to pm me.

Vanessa

HIYA

Yes it seems very good..on my training at the moment
its alot hotter and seems to be more aggresive than IPL

Ive had a treatment today..i have to say its not as bad as i thought it would be
do you part share or own your own machine?
do you do IPL
IPL is better at some things
LHE is great for Acne..i was advised today that we can work on 12yrs up for acne

Do you use topical creams to take away pain etc

jenx

Hi

I had IPL a few years ago on my upper lip the results were good but I didn't like "tasting" my fillings, haven't had LHE on my upper lip so can't compare the two.

I own my machine - well I'm paying for it!

I use SBC aloe vera gel after the treatment.

Vanessa x

Hi Vanessa

I have completed the course today
We will have another visit from the company who trained us next month, they will attend our first clinic either models that we supply or paying clients

then they decide who gets the cert to practise

How much did you pay for you equipment?
you should push this service..there are very few of these machines in the UK

In the states Dr's are the only people who are allowed to opperate these machines

I had my hands done todau and a small age spot on my face zapped..it hurts a little

Good ;luk with your treatments

jenx

Latest posts

Back