Life is SWEET for the UK and Ireland!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fan-bl**dy-tastic!!! At last!!!!!
Now let's get this SHOW on the ROAD!
Onwards and upwards... bigger and better...there ain't no other way those Square peeps will do it!!!

:biggrin: I have just half scared my OH to death with the scream of WA HOO!! the cats have gone running as if I have lost my mind!!:lol:

Absolutely fabulous news!! This gives all us techs (I am assuming we all feel the same!) the reassurance we need at such a difficult time for all concerned, and we await to hear more from you as n when you are ready to! Well done guys for keeping a business that you are obviously very passionate about, and I for one look forward to a very positive, reliable and secure future with Sweet Squared. Enjoy the champers guys, you SO deserve to!!

xxxxx

WHAT FAB NEWS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL.:hug:
:hug::hug:

Congratulations to Sweet Squared... what fantastic news ... and to think I almost didn't surf tonight after my last client left...

...Sweet dreams now
:hug:

I'm SO pleased and proud of you both Sam & Sam! Onwards & upwards! :hug:
(Gee, my first post too!! Just hope I've done it right!!) :) Hi to everyone out there too! x x

Lotsalove

Debs
x

Is this the DD that we all know and love???
well done on your first post....welcome back into the family breast....we've all missed each other...looking forward and sure u r too!!!!!!!!

YEY FOR ALL CONCERNED, ABOUT TIME YOU HAD THINGS GOING YOUR WAY

CONGRATULATIONS FROM OZ!!!

Where's that little dancing icon when you need it?!:irked::lol:

Congratulation to Sweet Squared and everyone concerned.
:hug:

Fabulous news!! This is what so many of us wanted...... Now, just need to resurrect my Masters and I'll be sorted, lol!!!

Many, many congratulations and look forward to hearing what's to come......:):)

Fabulous news and huge congratulations xxxxxxxx:hug:

Whoooooooooooooop...

That great news!

xx

Ahhhhh, the SWEET smell of success :!: :hug:

Congratulations0.jpg

I think its fairly safe to say The Geeks are happy!

Congrats on getting involved in such a great brand, and having the balls to act so quickly and passionately!! Good luck with getting it all up and ready.

ive just got back from working backstage at london fashion week and couldnt wait to log on to check out the news!

the sams have been working every waking hour, (and some of the sleeping ones aswell!) in the last few weeks to get this going.

and for that reason we didnt have her lovely company with us at backstage:cry:

it wasnt the same without u sam, but we knew you had to sort this humungus deal out, and you all did:lol::hug:

from all the team, and the mac team and the hair teams, and the production teams and of course the designers..

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is brilliant news.. CONGRATULATIONS :)

Many congratulations to you xxx

great news congratulations x

awwwww I am abserloutly over the moon for you all :hug:
CONGRATULATIONS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​
you all deserve lots of happiness and I hope this brings it all your way :hug:
well done
xxxxxx​

fantastic news congrates to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts