Lifting after using hand sanitiser gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Has anyone come across any problems when appling gel polish( I use gelish and artistic) and using hand sanitiser gel?

I normally use opi Swiss guard which smells lovely and isn t sticky. I ran out so popped to Sally and bought one from there. I noticed it left a sticky feel after using it which I wasn't over keen on. Anyway, I used it on couple of regular ladies, then carried on with normal prep which included cleansing the nail bed and ph. The next day their nails peeled off, really , peeled off. Which never happens to them.

Has anyone had similar issues? Or do you think I m barking up the wrong tree!! Thanks

I remember years ago when on work experience the were using bio and a couple of nurses said that there nails peeled off when using the hand sanitisers in the hospital so it could be a possibility. Sorry if that doesn't really help much! X

I remember years ago when on work experience the were using bio and a couple of nurses said that there nails peeled off when using the hand sanitisers in the hospital so it could be a possibility. Sorry if that doesn't really help much! X

Thank you anyway :) x

Latest posts

Back