lifting from the cuticle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
hello everyone,

Lately my enhancements are lifting from the cuticle area, I have been doing this for five years and only lately this problem has arisen. I havent changed any products and I do a good prep

HELP ..... :mad:

lindag said:
hello everyone,

Lately my enhancements are lifting from the cuticle area, I have been doing this for five years and only lately this problem has arisen. I havent changed any products and I do a good prep

HELP ..... :mad:

Hiya,
It could be your ratio isnt right, Could it be that you are working to wet ?
Or it maybe that the product is too thick in zone 3.
If your prep is good i cant think of anything else ,sorry.

I hav had this problem too so got a tech friend to watch me. She said it looked as if I wasn't seeling my last ball down. Make sure you angle your brush up more and press right down on the edge of the acrylic. Hope this helps:)

when was the last time u changed ur brush?2nd are using scrubfresh thoroughly u really have to pull down the side walls and scrub good.just a tip i find that when i change my brush head or brush twice a year it helps.

2 things:

1- As a percentage of your clientelle, how many are having this problem?
2- Have you tried working slightly further from the eponychium? The only reason I say that is that... it can really help to find the root of the problem.

1. Not many one maybe two but me alot

2. In regard Eponychium If i work further way will this not only make my enhancement look like it already needs to be rebalanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back