Lifting gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CassieYPN

Reaction score
Hello
I am new to the site and I just wanted some advice!! I thought I would just test ( on myself ) a uv builder gel in an led lamp and obviously it cured the gel no problem but the day after it just lifted straight of the nail !! I just wanted to know if any else has done this and not had any problems, or if there are ways around it without having to buy a uv lamp also !!
Thank you
Cassie

Hello
I am new to the site and I just wanted some advice!! I thought I would just test ( on myself ) a uv builder gel in an led lamp and obviously it cured the gel no problem but the day after it just lifted straight of the nail !! I just wanted to know if any else has done this and not had any problems, or if there are ways around it without having to buy a uv lamp also !!
Thank you
Cassie

Hello and welcome.

Please can you confirm you are a qualified nail professional? Thank you.

Hi
I am training at the moment I get my diploma in January.
But when I'm sat in my little office salon I like to play and experiment ( on myself of course)

Thank you for the thread

Also I mainly use cuccio and they don't do a salon lamp I can find mini lamps but obviously for a professional purpose that's no good. I have a new led lamp that came with a cnd gel nail collection which seems to work well with all gels, but obviously it didn't do a good job with my Peggy sage uv gel !!

Also I mainly use cuccio and they don't do a salon lamp I can find mini lamps but obviously for a professional purpose that's no good. I have a new led lamp that came with a cnd gel nail collection which seems to work well with all gels, but obviously it didn't do a good job with my Peggy sage uv gel !!

Cuccio do have an LED Lamp. It's the MaxPro 2. I think they've withdrawn their other lamp though.

Hi CassieYPN,
As you are based in France and my sister lives in Lot et Garonne she has just checked for suppliers of the max pro 2 lamp.

Apart from Ebay France where she has found it she suggested looking for Onglerie fournisseurs ( nail suppliers) unless you have already done that.

If not sucessful , you could see if cuccio Nottingham will ship to you ... you never know without asking them.
Good luck , au revoir.

Latest posts

Back