Lifting Nails ..Myth or Truth?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think that sometimes clients are under a lot of stress, bereavement etc. and take medication but perhaps, feel a little too embarressed to admit that they aren't coping as well as they think everyone would believe.
I try to cut them a little slack at times like this.

The only time I have seen this in 4 years experience was in one of my regular clients who normally had no lifting at all and one week she came in having lost 7 nails and the others were lifting badly. It turned out that during that week her eight year old son had his first ever epileptic fit and she had been majorly stressed as it had been really scary and of course she had had no idea that he was a sufferer. There were no tell tale white marks on the nails, they just seemed to have lifted away.

Ooooh thx geeg for explaining :hug:...it,s very interesting stuff indeed...that,s why i was so curious.

Now i know what to answer incase this rare situations pops up and they ask why. I don,t like to stand their speechless like...:rolleyes: well euhm....you see....no actually...i think..hmmmmm....i,ll come back to you on that one:o

Latest posts

Back