Lifting Nails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winky

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having trouble with one of clients nails lifting. She is a former nail biter and her nails are thin and weak and are now kept short. Her nails keep lifting at the cuticles and sidewalls and she allows it to get to the point where the gel completely "lifts" off. Last time that she came in she only had one nail left! I always use primer on her and let it dry completely. I haven't had this problem with any of my other clients. Any ideas?

Thanx!

Winky

If she is you only problem client (and usually nail biters are always problem clients) then try her on anouther more durable system like Liquid and Powder.

Not every system suits every client and nail biters tend to be more successful with liquid and powder systems.

Thank you for the tip. I just finished an acrylics course with NSI so I don't have that much practice yet. I'm nervous about trying it out on her but i guess that I can tell her I'm new at it and then offer to switch her back for free if it doesn't work out. I had been practising with the No Lift Nails system but they were lifting on the very first day!!

Winkygirl said:
I had been practising with the No Lift Nails system but they were lifting on the very first day!!

hmmmmm - that's NOT cool!! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back