Lifting out purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica14933

Reaction score
Hi I have a client that is 100% white on the hair line and about 60% the rest. She has a root tint L’Oréal 4.22 every 4 weeks..
she now wants a change.. to come away from purple..
i was thinking to bleach bath her to
Lift it up.. I don’t normally do many of these as most my clients are light. Any advice

Hi I have a client that is 100% white on the hair line and about 60% the rest. She has a root tint L’Oréal 4.22 every 4 weeks..
she now wants a change.. to come away from purple..
i was thinking to bleach bath her to
Lift it up.. I don’t normally do many of these as most my clients are light. Any advice
What's the end goal? Is she open to suggestions? Because realistically you're probably going to achieve a red or copper with a bleach bath. So ideally you could match up her roots to that and just tone/gloss the ends to give it a nice shine.

Then if she wants to go lighter next time it will be easier again then, also will preserve the condition of the hair.

Thanks for reply.. she changed her mind.. I would only bleach. Agh if we wanted. Few level lighter as I know that dark we wouldn’t get v light.
thank you for thereply
Also any suggestions of how to price that service? Bleach bath/cleanse?

You need to work out product costs and then charge for your time.

When lifted up obviously we are going to pull very warm/ginger.. I was going to use shades eq to go over. Wasn’t going to add any warm as there is going to be loads..if I just use base and the glow is still v much there would it be better to use like 6.1 equivalent. A ash to help that glow

This is what she ending up
Like.. this was 1/2 6n 1/2 7n
It’s still v warm. I said that it will fade fast and I only used a semi..
i was thinking use just 6.1 over the top.. to try to bring down some of the warm glow.. but if she leaves it to long she will get her white regrowth and a lot of fade

Attachments

• FD99325B-EB27-42B2-902C-6B7855AD5D64.jpeg
    FD99325B-EB27-42B2-902C-6B7855AD5D64.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back