Lifting troubles :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
Ive been doing nails for agesss now! and latley they have been lifting, ive had 2 regular customers who have come back saying there acrylic nails have lifted, im so confused, can anyone help? ive never had this proble before and i havnt changed products or anything :rolleyes:

Id look at your application technique first, and then if you cant see any problems with that, then ask the clients if they have changed anything, handwash, detergants, do they wear gloves, solar oil etc etc, see if you can whittle these things down and figure out what the problem may be!

Ive had one lady with me for almost 2 years now and she has recently experienced some bad lifting and what looked to be the l&p melting!!! To cut a long story short, she had started using Cillit Bang without gloves, that stuff is soo corrosive!

Good luck anyway xx:hug:

The key word I am seeing in here is AGEESSS ;) The nail products we use have evolved ALOT just over the last 4-5 years, and even in the last YEAR. What products are you using, and WHERE is the enhancement lifting? This is the best way to start troubleshooting :)

Latest posts

Back