Lifting when using Dadi Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucyjane65

OPI Infinite Shine
Reaction score
Three of my regular clients have suddenly found their gel polish not lasting so well and some chipping. The only common denominator seems to be that I gave all three a sample of Dadi Oil to try. I use Opi Gelcolour and am wondering if the Dadi oil is affecting it. I have previously used only opi Avoplex cuticle oil on them.
Am I imagining this or has anyone else had any issues? Any help appreciated.
It would be a shame as Dadi oil smells so lovely. Thanks all x

It's very unlikely that this is the cause of lifting, using it actually helps to keep the coating flexible so that it lasts longer. I have never known any cuticle oil to cause lifting as part of homecare, it's really important to use it :)

I bet there's another reason ;)

Thanks Noreen I'm sure you are right, I was just thinking that using a complete system like all Opi or Cnd, is always deemed to be best, and wondering if the Dadi Oil reacted in some way with Opi, but I guess if no other techs have a problem it will be something else

I used dadi oil for some months, the smell is amazing!!
Never had any problems - I think there's another cause too x

What process have you been following? Have you just been experiencing lifting with OPI GelColour?
I am a regular user of Dadi' oil and have never experienced any problems - I actually find it to be the most effective cuticle treatment.
I think there may be another cause of the lifting too.

Latest posts

Back