Lifting with The Edge UV gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautywithN

Reaction score
Hey. Ive been doing gel nails for 4 months now.
Ive had a few clients who keep getting lifting with The Edge uv gel.

I have made sure its properly dehydrated? Should i file out the lifting at the bottom and infill or is it best to replace the whole nail?

Do you think its the product or an error in my procedure?

Thanks.
Natalie x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi, I know when I used the edge gel, I really struggled with lifting on everyone, and I did all the prep and just couldn't get it to work very well,

I then changed to nsi balance gel system and had more or less no lifting,
there's always the odd time when clients don't look after their nails aswell as they should and there's slight lifting, buy not much.

I honestly think it's the product I've had a few friends say the same!

I'm guessing it's more likely the product as its not a great quality brand. I was trained with salon system profile and had lifting problems- i guess you get what you pay for!

Thanks girls. I think after this stocks ran out ill try NSI and c how i get on xx

Thanks girls. I think after this stocks ran out ill try NSI and c how i get on xx

I have used The Edge for 6 months now, and often get the same problem, and I also believe it is the product. As I am 95% sure it isn't my prep or the way I build on the tip. It is also very runny, so building the apex is tricky before it levels too much.

I am going to try ibd. I hear this is good

i used the edge had exactly the same problems i now use ibd love the product

Hey. Ive been doing gel nails for 4 months now.
Ive had a few clients who keep getting lifting with The Edge uv gel.

I have made sure its properly dehydrated? Should i file out the lifting at the bottom and infill or is it best to replace the whole nail?

Do you think its the product or an error in my procedure?

Thanks.
Natalie x

I only used IBD for a month, it was good. But it was only to get me off The Edge, until I went onto CND!!! Love Love Love it!!!

Latest posts

Back