Light areas on spray tan :/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigglyb4ll

Reaction score
I have searched the forum but I can't find an answer so please help!! :(

I did my spray tan training and got a ts20 machine. Just done my first practice on a friend and there are a few small defined patches on the thigh and tummy (about the size of a 50p).
They are quite definate, and much lighter than the rest of the tan.
Everywhere else is totally fine.
Not sure what I done wrong but I have a client tomo and I'm panicking!! :(
Any ideas please? Xxx

I have searched the forum but I can't find an answer so please help!! :(

I did my spray tan training and got a ts20 machine. Just done my first practice on a friend and there are a few small defined patches on the thigh and tummy (about the size of a 50p).
They are quite definate, and much lighter than the rest of the tan.
Everywhere else is totally fine.
Not sure what I done wrong but I have a client tomo and I'm panicking!! :(
Any ideas please? Xxx

First of all congratulations on doing your training and starting a new experience :)

It doesn't sound like anything you have done hun. She may have had product of some sort on her skin, may have splashed herself with water... It could be anything hun, but it doesn't sounds like something you've done, if it was something you had done, it would more likely be stripes!!! Try to keep calm about your client tomorrow, I'm sure all will be absolutely fine. Just remember to remind all client to ensure ALL products are removed from skin before tanning, I.e. moisturiser, shower gel, deodorant, perfume, make up etc

:)

Xxxx

Ah thank you for the support! It's very scary lol
It was immediate and does look like its faded a bit now so I'm hoping it will look more even after a shower.
I'm soooo nervous lol

Thanks again for your kind words, I'll try not to panic xxx

Ah thank you for the support! It's very scary lol
It was immediate and does look like its faded a bit now so I'm hoping it will look more even after a shower.
I'm soooo nervous lol

Thanks again for your kind words, I'll try not to panic xxx

I know, it's a scary thing to start off with, but once you've done a few and get positive feedback you will LOVE it :)
If it was immediate hun, I would almost certainly say it was product on the skin then! Depending on what the product is, some tan may still penetrate through so it won't be as obvious after wash off! :)
Let us know how you get on after wash off hun :)

P.S. also remember sometimes the guide colour can look patchy before wash off, for example if they have had it on over night! But all washes off ok, so remember you can make clients aware of this if they are sleeping in it! Lol!

Latest posts

Back