Light Blonde Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

I usually go to the salon to have my hair lightened all over with a tint, it is the lightest tint without using bleach and my hair actually looks a really white blonde.

The stylist who usually does it has now left and gone mobile, i have just had her do my regrowth but she charged me more than the salon did to do it, has anyone got any ideas what tint i could buy from the wholesaler so that I could do my hair myself and how much solution i would need to mix into it.

I trained at college as a Hairdresser but have been out of the industry for years.

ANy help advice would be greatly received.

Hi Sharn
You need to ask your stylist what she uses. We cannot see your hair in real life and there fore can't make a professional evaluation on the tones.

Hi,

I usually go to the salon to have my hair lightened all over with a tint, it is the lightest tint without using bleach and my hair actually looks a really white blonde.

The stylist who usually does it has now left and gone mobile, i have just had her do my regrowth but she charged me more than the salon did to do it, has anyone got any ideas what tint i could buy from the wholesaler so that I could do my hair myself and how much solution i would need to mix into it.

I trained at college as a Hairdresser but have been out of the industry for years.

ANy help advice would be greatly received.

Hi there ,
A lot depends on what natural colour base you are and what tones your hair may have,

For you to be able achieve white blonde like you have done I assume you must already be quite lightish naturally ,

Why not stop down at the College and let the trainees (with the guidance of their tutor ) colour it for you ?
there may be a small charge but it wont be very much , and those students would really appreciate it , :hug:

Hi there ,
A lot depends on what natural colour base you are and what tones your hair may have,

For you to be able achieve white blonde like you have done I assume you must already be quite lightish naturally ,

Why not stop down at the College and let the trainees (with the guidance of their tutor ) colour it for you ?
there may be a small charge but it wont be very much , and those students would really appreciate it , :hug:

Second this! Just started my college course, they have a strict policy of not letting anyone touch a real person's hair until they have proved they can do the particular service well on the block (fake head with real hair). So I'd say go to the local college, give us trainee's a chance, without people letting trainees work on them, there would never be anyone qualifying:green:

Latest posts

Back