Light Elegance UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Msoldhollywood

Glamour Therapy
Reaction score
Hi I have been looking online for about 6 months. I have recently just qualified however I am taking my time to start officially (currently practicing on my family for a few bob here and there to pay for supplies). I just wanted to know 2 things really.

1. Where can I but light elegance? I know they do not have a distributor In The Uk :-(, however there seems to be a website called Ella gray that sells it, would this be fake? I have also been trying to look in Europe as the postage won't be as much as USA (100 dollars ), but it's never in English.

2. Also if not light elegance is there anything similar in terms of uv gel that has great pigmentation. Till this day I haven't seen any that are as visually beautiful and elegant as light elegance :-(.

I keep ordering bits here and there and being disappointed with the pigments they all look bland and the same.

Thanks in advance for the help all :). X

Hi ,

Yes you are right there is not a UK distributor anymore . I would be very dubious of Ella Gray . There are NO contact details whatsoever( Totally illegal ) . No phone number , no email address and no street address . There is no information about them on the site or any delivery details . i would avoid them like the plaque

We used to be the distributor but stopped about 6 years ago as we now have our own brand which is every bit as good Defianze Colour Gel Polish | Nails International

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get my hands on this too- I love their glitters!! I hope there is a new uk distributor soon!

There's a thread in the nails section as I also wanted to try light elegance gel x I can't find the link atm but maybe if you do a search you may come across it 😊

Light elegance ship to the UK directly from themselves or the other nearest (I think) is the nestherlands

They don't ship here sadly I asked them. They said Netherlands or Belgium is the nearest place. :-(

They don't ship here sadly I asked them. They said Netherlands or Belgium is the nearest place. :-(

I asked they said they did 😕 ?

Strange....How long ago?

I'm not sure then... I asked a couple of weeks ago on fb and they said they won't post to here. :-(

I understand that this is an old thread, but the wait is nearly over..... Light Elegance is coming to the UK. Take a look at www.lighteleganceuk.com

Latest posts

Back