Lightening dark hair to very light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadypm

Reaction score
Dear hairdressers.

I have dark brown hair but have coloured it red over the years. It's is now ginger/red.
I have bleached some strands as I like different tones.
The outcome is as pictured...
I don't mind the warm tones however how would I get the brassy orange bits light enough to then put a light pink on. Would it be a case of round 2 of bleaching in a few weeks or a toner?

I used bleach London to lift the colour.

Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 17
Hello and welcome to SalonGeek.

This is a forum for professional hairdressers and it’s against site rules to provide technical colour advice to an untrained diy-er.
Please visit your local hairdresser or hairdressing training academy to discuss suitable colouring options.

Hello,

Maybe you should 'highlight' this in your ask a pro FAQs. I have read threads which are by people who are not trained. Not giving advice to untrained people is discriminating.

Yes I see. You have worded it in such a long roundabout way that one has to read it a few times to understand what you are trying to say. 'Ask a pro', sounds like what it is, ask a pro.... A simple ask a pro is for professionals to 'professionals' only would have been suffice. Maybe just not have that option? Because you have that option it suggests anyone can....Ask a pro.

Latest posts

Back