Lightening Product for Foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
Hi, I currently use Matrix Light Master 'Lift + Tone' for highlighting hair in foils. It comes as a tub of powder and a separate tube of toning 'cream' that you mix together with developer. I use unbranded developer and use from 1.9% up to max 6%......it lifts very gently and feels safe. My problem is that although I have a couple in stock the tub of powder seems out of stock everywhere, it may come back into stock soon but I'm looking for a similar product so that I don't just have to rely on this Matrix one. Any help gratefully appreciated!!

Hi, I currently use Matrix Light Master 'Lift + Tone' for highlighting hair in foils. It comes as a tub of powder and a separate tube of toning 'cream' that you mix together with developer. I use unbranded developer and use from 1.9% up to max 6%......it lifts very gently and feels safe. My problem is that although I have a couple in stock the tub of powder seems out of stock everywhere, it may come back into stock soon but I'm looking for a similar product so that I don't just have to rely on this Matrix one. Any help gratefully appreciated!!
Indola do a bleach additive that adds blue tones to the Bleach. Schwarzkopf are the same.
And Affinage do an anti yellow additive for their bleaches.

Latest posts

Back