Lightening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi,
just wonderd if anyone would be able to help me out (i'm useless when it comes to hair!) i'm wanting to lighten my hair, im currently quite dark brown but i'd like it a nice light brown and i'm not sure how to go about it?

Hope that makes sense lol

First stop Hairdresser, let them take care of it. I don't color my own hair, I have one of my students do it. I may formulate and explain application, but there is no way that I would attempt applying my own color- I have multiple colors blonde, red/brown and dark brown in my hair.

With something as complicated as lightening all over for the first time, you really do need to go to someone to have it professionally done and maintained.

First stop Hairdresser, let them take care of it. I don't color my own hair, I have one of my students do it. I may formulate and explain application, but there is no way that I would attempt applying my own color- I have multiple colors blonde, red/brown and dark brown in my hair.

With something as complicated as lightening all over for the first time, you really do need to go to someone to have it professionally done and maintained.

I agree with jeni , this is the best advice you can get
good luck let us know how you get on :hug:

Thanks a lot for your advice, i'll make an appointment and see what my hairdresser can do =o)

Latest posts

Back