Lighter in the morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Not nail related but can anyone tell me if a person could be lighter in weight in the morning that in the evening

So I'm led to believe! They always tell you to jump on the scales first thing in the morning.....

lindag said:
Not nail related but can anyone tell me if a person could be lighter in weight in the morning that in the evening

Yep it seems that weigh probably due to water retention or loss...PS this should be in chat chat I think :|

Apparently though, if you have scales to read your body fat, then to go on them mid afternoon gives the most accurate reading of that!

I guess it's choosing a time and sticking to the same that will help monitor loss and why not get on in the morning if you're lightest then?!! It can only boost morale!!

This should be in Chit Chat my appoligies - sorry Grand master if you would be so kind !

the answer to your question is definitely yes! if you think about it, not to put too fine a point on it, the body has got rid of all the waste products from the day before. think about it, isnt your stomach flatter in the morning? mine definitely is!

I have weighed myslef before I go to bed and then first thing when I wake up (after a pee of course LOL!) and I have always lost about 2lb just by sleeping!

If only you could sleep your way slim eh PMSL!

I`ve always found myself to be lighter in the mornings. I also find I`m heavier during my menstrual cycle too which is to be expected I suppose but what I could never fathom is even though I stick to a diet throughout the menstrual cycle, I gain weight through that week but it doesn`t disappear once cycle is over, how does that happen?

Debs said:
I`ve always found myself to be lighter in the mornings. I also find I`m heavier during my menstrual cycle too which is to be expected I suppose but what I could never fathom is even though I stick to a diet throughout the menstrual cycle, I gain weight through that week but it doesn`t disappear once cycle is over, how does that happen?
Most women suffer from water retention at that time of the month...........
I dont weigh myself.....only at the doctors every 3 months for my Pill prescription........
If my clothes get to tight, I know I have worked my fork faster then my feet lol.........then I speed up my feet and slow down on my forking lol..

Heather111 said:
So I'm led to believe! They always tell you to jump on the scales first thing in the morning.....
If you jump on the scales make sure you read your weight when you are still in the air and you'll never be overweight! Sorry I have a v strange sense of humour!
Sarah

Latest posts

Back