Lighter to darker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura-May

Reaction score
Hi guys, I worked in a salon for 4 years but we didn't get much of this sort of work in and I've now gone self employed in a new city!
I have a client in that had a balayage about 18 months ago but now wants to go to a rich base 5/6 all over with some warmer/caramel highlights going through...
I dint want to end up with it washing out too soon or having a but of a muky colour. I'm just wondering if I need to pre pig her hair with copper/red to help the longevity and eveness of the overall colour? If anyone one thinks I do need to pre pig could you please help me with a suggestion?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-093748_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-093748_Instagram.jpg
    758.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20200708-131653_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-131653_Instagram.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi guys, I worked in a salon for 4 years but we didn't get much of this sort of work in and I've now gone self employed in a new city!
I have a client in that had a balayage about 18 months ago but now wants to go to a rich base 5/6 all over with some warmer/caramel highlights going through...
I dint want to end up with it washing out too soon or having a but of a muky colour. I'm just wondering if I need to pre pig her hair with copper/red to help the longevity and eveness of the overall colour? If anyone one thinks I do need to pre pig could you please help me with a suggestion?
Thanks
If I was to do this I'd use copper red prepig either perfecton /43 by wella or maybe even the indola colour mousse. And then I'd do 7/75 in foils with 1.9% and apply a full colour inbetween of 5/77 wella

Latest posts

Back