Lightning black Asian hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re all well. I have a new lady who has black Asian hair which has a few white hairs 20/30% she asked about going lighter but I am afraid of exposing a lot of her warmth. I want to maybe lift one or two levels but keep it very cool but also cover white hair what would anyone recommend? Thanks

Hi everyone hope you’re all well. I have a new lady who has black Asian hair which has a few white hairs 20/30% she asked about going lighter but I am afraid of exposing a lot of her warmth. I want to maybe lift one or two levels but keep it very cool but also cover white hair what would anyone recommend? Thanks
Are you particular about the brand?

I use wella L’Oréal Schwarzkopf but open to all brands . Thanks

For loreal you could at looking at majirel cool cover if you want the coolest results, something like 5.1. With that range it appears deeper since it is so cool, so you need to aim a bit lighter than the target shade.

Other option would be to create some lived in highlights and tone back down to get a true ash brown, with a natural tone on the white.

Schwarzkopf used to do a Highlift brown range, but I'm not sure if it's still available.
Otherwise take a look at Affinage Infiniti B browns range.

Latest posts

Back