Lilac Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskatemurphy

Reaction score
Hi. I'm holding a Gelish party next weekend and a couple of the girls have asked if I have lilac as they love the pastel trend at the moment. I've had a look on the Nail Harmony site and there aren't any lilac options. Does anyone of a mix I can do so I can get a lilac colour?

Princess Tiara is a beautiful lilac
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339878620.668228.jpg
xx

Well this ladies nails were fine when I removed them after 3 weeks so I personally haven't found that it fades! I heard this too so I just made sure I gave it a right good roll between my hands before I applied!
xx

This is gorgeous. Couldn't find it on the NH site though. Maybe I wasn't looking properly. Thank you!

This is gorgeous. Couldn't find it on the NH site though. Maybe I wasn't looking properly. Thank you!

Click on the left hand side drop down box 'Gelish Colours' and then click on 'Lilacs' it shows Princess Tiara and Its a Lily - I have Its a Lily, its a lovely colour and I think its a lilac colour but most of my clients say its a pink!

Well this ladies nails were fine when I removed them after 3 weeks so I personally haven't found that it fades! I heard this too so I just made sure I gave it a right good roll between my hands before I applied!
xx

Thanks, I may need to order as it looks lovely x

It is a beautiful colour :)

Ive looked at Princess tiara time and time again, but also heard it fades and goes to a horrible greyish colour. But jojo's pic looks beautiful especially with rockstar ring fingers. Grrr gonna have to reconsider lol x

Latest posts

Back