Lilac hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairebear77

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a client that wants a pale lilac colour. I have been recommended Guy Tangs my identity lavender lust. Just wondering if anyone has used this?
Thanks

I’ve used some of the Guy Tang range. The Lavender Lust is a direct dye so you’d need to bleach to a 10, tone out the yellow to neutralise it then apply the direct dye. It will fade quite quickly, even on freshly bleached hair.

Is your client someone who changes their colour very regularly or are they looking for a more permanent colour?

The Dusty Lavender is a nice shade in the permanent range. I’ve used this and added some 3MV to the mix for a deep blue/lilac colour.

I’ve used some of the Guy Tang range. The Lavender Lust is a direct dye so you’d need to bleach to a 10, tone out the yellow to neutralise it then apply the direct dye. It will fade quite quickly, even on freshly bleached hair.

Is your client someone who changes their colour very regularly or are they looking for a more permanent colour?

The Dusty Lavender is a nice shade in the permanent range. I’ve used this and added some 3MV to the mix for a deep blue/lilac colour.
Hi Thanks,
She does normally have a greyish toner on her bleached hair. I think she wants it a bit muted so not too Lilac more silvery lilac so might be nice a bit faded. Is the permanent quite a solid colour?
Thanks for your reply

The SP, Silver Pearl could be a good option for your client.

Latest posts

Back