Lilac with Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Just had a client in with a 6/7 base. She wants it a very pale lilac tried a few things on some extensions but can't get the colour

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334931967.536849.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334931967.536849.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,431
Hi go onto affinage website uk, go to colourist handbook they will show you a cocktail of colours you can mix to get lilac, but never have tested any x

I wouldnt know what what to suggest other than a 10,2 with 0,76 concentrate, but I'd love to know what you end up using n how it goes!

I wouldnt know what what to suggest other than a 10,2 with 0,76 concentrate, but I'd love to know what you end up using n how it goes!

Out of all the tests I have done the best has been satin 0.00 with a small amount of Bred magenta refresher

The one in the colour manual I can't try as the blue dynamics I still can't get due to it being repackaged

Finally got one I like

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335809476.210890.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335809476.210890.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,221
Conditioner with magenta refresher washed it 4 times and it's not faded yet

I was going to suggest that the other day but forgot! Looks amazing!

Oh right lol
Have you use many of the dynamics or hotshots?

I have used the hot shots to tone and have used the pink and purple dynamics but can't get any of them right now

I have used the hot shots to tone and have used the pink and purple dynamics but can't get any of them right now

Yeh I know, theyre repackaging or something.
I wanna try some more hotshots, coloured a friends hair using 6,66 aiming for a 5,66 and the colour was amazing but completely faded out on the porous parts of her hair in like a week so been advised to use the chilli and for her to use it as conditioner,

Yeh I know, theyre repackaging or something.
I wanna try some more hotshots, coloured a friends hair using 6,66 aiming for a 5,66 and the colour was amazing but completely faded out on the porous parts of her hair in like a week so been advised to use the chilli and for her to use it as conditioner,

Not used the chilli, but have a client that could work well on.

Do you work in a salon or mobile?

Not used the chilli, but have a client that could work well on.

Do you work in a salon or mobile?

I'm mobile, I think affinage is perfect for it! You?

Both.

I do prefer salon though as I always worry about leaving something behind

I think both have their pro's and cons, the main one being mobile brings in more money but salon is more convenient but the list is endless!

I think both have their pro's and cons, the main one being mobile brings in more money but salon is more convenient but the list is endless!

Where do you find the best place to advertise for mobile? I have only just started doing mobile and an slowly building up but always looking for new clients

Where do you find the best place to advertise for mobile? I have only just started doing mobile and an slowly building up but always looking for new clients

I don't advertise, I rely solely on word of mouth. I find you get a much more loyal clientele

I don't advertise, I rely solely on word of mouth. I find you get a much more loyal clientele

Do you try and encourage word of mouth by refer a friend etc? How long did it take you to build up?

Do you try and encourage word of mouth by refer a friend etc? How long did it take you to build up?

Not really, Im not interested in building up quickly. It's nice to know clients recommend you because they want to not because they can save money...those are the ones that want something for nothing and I definitely don't want them.

Latest posts

Back