Liliyas dvds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to find out if anyone has ordered any of liliyas dvds etc , and what they were like .
Ive not got them myself and a tech friend of mine was thinking of ordering but wanted some feedback first.
So if anyone has any feednack it would be grately appreciated

Thanks

Haze xxx

Hiya, I've got them both and I love them. The first one, latinasize is far more tricky and is more dance based than aerobic and the instructions are quite vague so it takes lots of practise to get the steps right. Having said that once they are mastered it's a fab workout. The trouble is until you have the steps down to a fine art you don't really work many muscles as you're too busy arsing about the place trying to keep up with the music.

Her second dvd latinatone was made from the feedback she received from the first one so it's far easier to keep up with, much better explained and provides the much needed option to watch her from behind, much easier to follow. It's also a great workout and you can really feel it. I would say don't expect to know how to dance from these as you need a proper class for that but of all the dvd's I have these are by far my faves. I've had them for about a year and still follow them every day.

Hope this helps!!

I think I'm confused!!!! (Doesn't take much, I know) I thought these DVDs were of nail design. Maybe I've got the name of the nail artist wrong though. LOL xxx

no marion .....you are correct hazel is talking about the nail tech lilyia. lol
xx

no marion .....you are correct hazel is talking about the nail tech lilyia. lol
xx

Lol ...yeah sorry , it is the dvds by the nail tech Liliya i wanted info on.

Haze x

I love her work ,you can purchase the DVD's direct from her website ,her email address is also at the bottom of the page to mail her direct,normally i watch her work on youtube.

Liliya - nail designer

jane x

I think Nataliya here on site may have these Dvd's and could give you some feedback, or at least tell you what has been said about them on the Rusian forums she goes on to.

You should PM her, she is due back from Kiev soon (I hope!):eek:

Thanks Izzi, have pmd Natalyia, so hopefully will hear back from her soon.
:)
Haze xxx

Latest posts

Back